WilsonHCG Sourcing Specialist Reviews

Updated 28 Apr 2020

4.9
WilsonHCG CEO John Wilson
John Wilson

"Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Recruiting/Sourcing in Cirencester, England

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since starting with Wilson in April I have enjoyed every minute! I feel that the although we are based offsite everyone is approachable and there are opportunities for development and progress internally. I have found that I can speak to anyone throughout the company and they are happy to help, especially in regards to my own development.

Cons

I have not yet come across anything that is negative about working for Wilson as an employer, however I am very career driven and would like to discuss a career development plan to ensure that I can get to where I want to because I know the opportunities are there with Wilson. I know that this is in process, but think it would have a benefit for me to ensure I have a target to aim for and know what I need to do to get there. Also I feel that we are not always informed of internal opportunities. If there was to be a role on another site I dont think that everyone is made aware incase we wanted to apply.

"So good so far!"

Current Employee - Recruiting/Sourcing in Cirencester, England

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have not yet been with the company for 6 months but my career at Wilson has started well. -Initial training/ induction was very thorough and I felt instantly part of the team -Have had frequent meetings with senior management since I have been onsite, ensuring I am happy with my role -Resources for sourcing are adequate to do my job -Working for a great client and onsite team are great to work with

Cons

-Not really a Wilson issue, but work onsite currently is a little slow -Current role is not challenging me, but I have spoken to my manager and they are happy to give me more responsibilty -As most of the clients are based a fair distance from me, I am slightly concerned about progression and a long term career at Wilson -Need ongoing training, for example havent had much/ any significant training on employment law

Continue reading

3. "Good place with room to innovate and influence!"

Current Employee - Sourcing

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team spirit, good atmosphere, result driven, flexible working

Cons

Long way to promotion, things change to often

Public Relations Manager

We're so pleased you enjoy the team spirit and atmosphere here at WilsonHCG. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

"Quantity over Quality"

2.0
    Former Intern - Sourcing Assistant

I worked at WilsonHCG for more than a year

Pros

Well designed modern office space, friendly and helpful co-workers, free food every week.

Cons

Goals were relentlessly pushed regardless of any and all reasonable circumstances. The company preaches a quality over quantity philosophy but the exact opposite is true. I would end up submitting candidates I knew were not fit just to hit the goal. When asking for help with sourcing we would just be shown the same techniques over and over again, even if you'd already tried them many times. Management was not very supportive if you were not meeting your numbers. I understand the need for goals and targets as motivation to work hard, but when all of your resources have been exhausted and a goal still can't be met it is time to reevaluate the goal, not the person or their work ethic.

Continue reading

"Not for everyone"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Tampa, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at WilsonHCG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Clean office space and fun events for staff.

Cons

Required to work in office due to my proximity to the area, however due to traffic spent 2+ hours per day in traffic with no flexibility to work from home even though a majority of the company worked remotely. Over promised and under delivered to clients, encouraged us to push people through the process even though they were not a good fit for the position just because we needed to give them employees. It was against my principles to focus on quantity over quality, and I knew this was not a good fit for me long term.

Recruitment Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. As WilsonHCG continues to grow, we want to ensure our employees have the opportunity to balance their working schedules between office and home. We have recently re-visited our commute policies for employees located within a certain distance from WilsonHCG office locations. We do our very best to be as accommodating as possible – should there be any concerns, we are striving to address them on an individual basis with the employee’s respective leader and People & Culture so that, together, we can work to find a solution. Furthermore, we acknowledge your feedback regarding quantity versus quality. Overall, workflow and recruitment processes vary for our clients as they are all unique. At WilsonHCG, we truly value any and all feedback, and thus we want all employees to feel comfortable providing us with transparent feedback so that we can improve and address any concerns that are voiced. Open communication is very important to us and is the key to success. It’s imperative to us that all WilsonHCG employees feel empowered regarding their professional and personal lives. Thank you again for your review and honest feedback!

"Sourcing Assistant"

1.0
    Sourcing Intern in Tampa, FL

I worked at WilsonHCG

Pros

there are no pros for this company

Cons

no room for growth, bad pay

"Save yourself the time and headache"

1.0
    Current Employee - Sourcing Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some people can work remotely

Cons

Please be aware the positive reviews are on glassdoor because the company makes you write them. I personally have put two positive reviews because my manager told me I had to do it. The pay is horrible and the upper management is ruining the culture of the company.

Public Relations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to voice your feedback. As you know, we like to operate as a flat organization where we value our employees taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We encourage any feedback that will make us better as an organization and a more rewarding environment to work. We strive to create continuous and ongoing improvements based on the feedback we get from our employees to make WilsonHCG a top company to work. We have never demanded any employees to write a Glassdoor review. We do remind our employees that Glassdoor is a great place to talk about your experience working with WilsonHCG and encourage everyone to take the time to voice their experience. We truly want your honest feedback. When it comes to your comment about compensation, we put a great deal of time to into researching a competitive salary for each position that helps to attract leading employees to our company. We also provide a generous amount of time off with the additional flexible holiday as well as health insurance, retirement matching and other culture perks you won’t find at any other company. Thank you, Cynthia

"Not bad"

Sourcing Assistant in Tampa, FL

I worked at WilsonHCG

Pros

no micromanagement and good flexibility

Cons

no room for growth, poor pay

Public Relations Manager

We have seen a large number of people advance over the years and grow their careers. With the growth that we have seen over the years has opened some doors for many people advancing into new opportunities. In an effort to make advancement potential more visible to our current employees we are revamping our global career progression map. Along with the changes in career mapping, we will continue to expand our mentorship programs to make gaining experience and insight even more obtainable. Thanks, Cynthia

9. "Internship"

Current Intern - Sourcing Assistant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG for less than a year

Pros

atmosphere, culture, responsibilities, coworkers, growth

Cons

boring, micro management, repetitive, low pay

10. "Great place to work!"

Current Intern - Sourcing Assistant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at WilsonHCG for less than a year

Pros

Culture of this company is awesome! Fun and youthful environment. The company allows for open communication all around the office. From the CEO to interns, everyone communicates efficiently.

Cons

Intern pay, starts off a bit low, but stick it out. If you're interested in going full time post internship and you have met your goals, you will get hired.

Found 16 reviews