Working Solutions Employee Reviews about "wsol"

Updated 1 Jun 2019

3.6
Working Solutions Chief Executive Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
Pros
  • "This is by far the best Work from Home Company I have Contracted for in my 13 years of Working From Home(in 146 reviews)

• "I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by WSOL(in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "Additionally, hours available is very inconsistent, it could be 10(in 23 reviews)

• "1099, no benefits, nothing else(in 18 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "wsol"

Return to all Reviews

"Pretty Awesome!!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

I had just started with the company a few months ago, but I had to leave my project I was on due to my father getting very sick and I had to go out of state to get him and bring him to live with me. I emailed my program assistant and let her know my situation and had my contract cancelled. For the project I was on I saw another opportunity come up for it in May so I sent an email to my Program consultant to see if I could reapply and I was able to have my restriction removed and reapplied for my project I am grateful for that because most WAH companies would have just terminated the contract completely no matter the situation and WSOL didn't do that and they allowed me to get back on the project I started with. So Thank you WSOL :)

Cons

At this time I don't see any

June 6, 2019CMO

Thank you for your feedback. We know that people take these agent positions because they need flexibility. Glad we could help out in your situation.

"Great group of people to work with, always there if you need them, friendly and interesting programs"

Current Contractor - Customer Service Agent in Waretown, NJ

I have been working at Working Solutions for less than a year

Pros

Many opportunities are given for Agents to learn and excel via online Video chat classes. The Management team makes it very easy for those who need more help to get some..... via one on one mentoring or group classes. Very flexible scheduling - 15 minute increments; makes it easy for one to have a "family" at home and a "family" at work. Management assures commitment for all Agents to excel.

Cons

I have been an agent at WSOL since 10/2018 - and HONESTLY, cannot say that I have a CON that would be a valid one. Sure... we all have some computer hiccups at times - that's with any job; but the WSOL family assures that any issues are resolved quickly.

May 14, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and review. We certainly want all of our agents to be successful so appreciate you noting that!

"Excellent option for people needing flexibility"

Former Contractor - Agent Contractor in Lansing, MI

I worked at Working Solutions for more than 3 years

Pros

Make your own hours, excellent "training" at the onset of a program, great management team that really cares about the company and the agents. GREAT agents.

Cons

Sometimes hard to get the hours that work best for you because of availability, BUT WSOL does support working multiple programs to maximize your options.

January 3, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for our first review of the new year! And for the positive feedback...it is very appreciated.

"Awsome place to be!"

4.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Milton, FL

I have been working at Working Solutions for less than a year

Pros

I'v contracted with wsol. for 13 months this is my 1st contract I find them very informative and fair. I hope to be with them for a good period of time.

Cons

I have'nt had any issues to be considered Cons.

February 13, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback! We hope you are with us for a long time also....we love to celebrate 5, 10, 15, 20-year agents with us!

"Apply some where else unless you just don't need the hours and money"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Working Solutions for more than 10 years

Pros

* Work at Home * IF you can get hours, then you get to work the hours you need

Cons

I've worked with WSOL for a number of years. I recently left due to 1. I had seen where seniors had sued APFM for violation of telephone FCC laws on two separate years back to back. You can use a search engine and find these lawsuits and then see how they used a loop hole to get around the FCC laws. I disagree with any company or client that uses shady business practices on the elderly. 2, Second program I worked was Datalot and it's not much better with cold calling people all day long to get them to buy some kind of insurance. I got many calls where the customer had received multiple free quotes and didn't want a quote from Allstate or State Farm because they already got one! Well the system routed me right back to State Farm or Allstate when I had already rejected those two. I felt that was really unprofessionally handled on our end. When pointing this out to resources in chat, they didn't have an answer for us. 3. Also the metric goal got moved around on Datalot, thanks to the program manager, and it really effected everyone's pay in one way or another. 4. Datalot program has turned into a sweat shop. They keep hiring new waves of people and then give them poor training and throw on them on the phones. 5. They changed the scheduler and didn't resolve some issues we had asked about. Such as being able to print our schedules OR if the scheduler goes down all the time, how are we to schedule our hours?! 6. Originally we had direct deposit into our bank accounts. Now they forced us to use e-wallet and when I mentioned some of the issues I was seeing with e-wallet, I got verbally attacked on the chatter by another contractor?!? Why would you be attacking a coworker who is trying to get things resolved?? It's one thing if Working Solutions isn't professional enough to answer our questions, but another coworker verbally attacking you is really low down dirty shame in the work in the place. 7. Hours/Scheduling - they drop hours on both the programs I had worked with. 15hrs on Datalot and we're all fighting right at 10:30am on Thursday morning to grab time! APFM wasn't much better they'd drop us to 18hrs and we'd all be fighting to grab time. Also you hire a new wave of people then drop our hours to 15 hours a week! That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. When you hire, you should make sure we have more hours available when they start, so we're not all fighting for the times we need. 8. Training on PERSONAL TIME. Alright, this right here is a deal breaker and it's why I put it last. You never ask someone to do "work" OUTSIDE of being paid. If you are going to force mandatory training, then we are trading our time for pay. It's that simple. APFM and Datalot are both doing this currently. If I have to sit in WSU and learn new material then I have to use my personal time to do so. And since I'm not just working for WSOL, that means I gotta find time in my day to get that mandatory training done and NOT get paid for it.

June 19, 2019CMO

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience working with us. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but I would appreciate if you could remove our client names. If you do not I would have to flag your review for removal since we cannot discuss who our clients are without their permission.

"Best Work At Home Opportunity Out There!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Resource Coordinator

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are multiple projects available to work for within Working Solutions (WSOL). The starting pay is always impressive, in addition to incentives to earn more. SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!!! I believe that's my favorite thing of all; I set my schedule for what's convenient for me! Management and teammates are amazing and always available. Support is always prompt and super helpful. It's just an awesome environment overall.

Cons

There really aren't any cons. Some might think that having to wait for their training pay (training for various projects usually only last 4-5 days) is a con. You're still paid for your production work though. I think WSOL is smart to make folks wait till after they've worked a bit to get their training pay. Many folks that are hip to WAH gigs get hired on and stick around only long enough to get through training and get paid for that training. Then they leave the company to go to another WAH gig just to do the same thing all over again--work only long enough to get the training pay. Well with WSOL, they want to ensure that their agents are serious about working there so while you'll get paid for your productive work (time on the phone, etc), you'll not get paid for the training until after you've logged a certain amount of productive hours. I think it's smart of them and it helps to weed out those who aren't viable agents.

August 29, 2016CMO

Thank you so much for your wonderful review...you are like our own PR department. We appreciate what you do to engage our clients and their customers. Thank you again!

"An excellent company to work for!"

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

1. Ability to set my own hours 2. Work from just about anywhere in North America 3. Training is paid for by WSOL 4. Family atmosphere 5.

Cons

1. It takes a while to get approved to work 2. Compensation is not always commensurate with effort expended

August 3, 2016CMO

Thank you for your review and comments. We absolutely understand about doing everything we can to increase our agent;s pay. Many of our programs have incentives built in to help bump what an agent can make. We hear you!

"Very Grateful"

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

I'm a graduate student with a schedule that makes it next to impossible to work a brick and mortar job. Working Sol has been a life saver for me. It's given me flexibility and financial stability, and not having to worry about those things is huge. The pay is great, especially for a work-at-home position. The minimum guarantee is awesome, when you're signed in and available you know you're getting paid even when it's slow. The people are second-to-none and are always there to help. WSol really is a great community.

Cons

As IC's, there really isn't much job security. My program contract was terminated suddenly, BUT within a few weeks I was given the chance to jump onto another program. And new program opportunities pop up fairly often, so they do look out for you.

March 17, 2016Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience with others. We are glad our programs allow you the flexibility and financial stability you need for school. We appreciate you serving our clients and their customers. Keep up the great work!

"Working Solutions - An AMAZING Work At Home Company!"

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

Working Solutions is the best of the best when it comes to work at home companies. They care about their employees and promote a family atmosphere. The management team is always available to provide support and help you succeed. They value each employee. I feel so blessed to work for WSOL!!

Cons

I do not have any! WSOL is an outstanding company!

February 25, 2016Sales & Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and comments. We work very hard to provide a family culture. We have great things in store for the future and are glad you are along for the ride. Keep up the great work!

"Great Company"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Working Solutions

Pros

The freedom allowed by working from home pretty much out-weighs everything else , I have been with Wsol since 2011 and yes there have been major changes but that is what you need to do to stay in business these days ! Wsol is a wonderful company and I cannot recommend it highly enough

Cons

Pay should follow inflation and not stay static

June 22, 2015CMO

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciate the positive feedback. I also agree with your comments on inflation and responsibility, in many cases we are at the mercy of the clients we serve and we need to better about always building that in.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 English Reviews