Worldwide Clinical Trials Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Worldwide Clinical Trials Reviews

Found 139 reviews

3.5
Worldwide Clinical Trials CEO Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Pros
Cons
  • "team is not appreciated by the wider company and senior management(in 10 reviews)

• "not enough work - life balance due to the pressure from internal teams and sometimes clients(in 9 reviews)

1. "Business Development"

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

Very passionate executive team who want us to succeed! We truly do deliver for our clients, makes business development easier.

Cons

Typical growing pains of any growing organization

Advice to Management

Our focus has improved, but need to continue to stay focused!

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-10-02
  2. "Nottingham"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

We do good work for a good cause, and there are some nice people around, some of whom really know their stuff.

Cons

Salary is very low, and there are a few people who have been around for a long time who won't change their ways and that can be challenging. Office is either too cold or too hot and it's out in the middle of nowhere.

Advice to Management

Look around and question whether you really have the right people in the right job.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2019-05-08
  3. "Lovely people, terrible work-life balance"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Lovely people, and great team attitude.

Cons

No work-life balance. Constantly too much work and not enough people to do it.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2019-01-11

"Directionless small CRO with poor leadership"

Current Employee - Leadership in London, England

Pros

One or two decent employees keeping the company afloat.

Cons

Senior management lack professionalism have no concept of leadership or how to run a CRO. There is a culture of back stabbing and childish behaviour from C-suite down. A toxic place to work.

Advice to Management

The uncommon tag is ridiculous and is perceived as the unpopular CRO by customers. Treat employees with respect and lose the senior management who contribute nothing but noise.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-11-20

"Regulatory Affairs Team"

Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

- friendly - helpful - never left feeling alone - hard working team - great management - great training and support - always learn new things within the team - overall great team to be part of

Cons

- team is not appreciated by the wider company and senior management - too many administrative tools to complete, therefore cant focus on actual regulatory work - not enough work - life balance due to the pressure from internal teams and sometimes clients.

Advice to Management

- Acknowledge and appreciate the Regulatory Affairs team. Without their hard work studies could not progress during start-up period. - Provide motivation to the team (whether it be team building activities or something else)

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-10-09

"Professionally stifling environment"

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Flexibility to work from home. Salary was reasonably competitive. There was a bonus scheme in place, which is a step up from many companies, although it was fairly mediocre (typically 2-4%).

Cons

Incredibly tedious, badly implemented and inefficient processes for documents. Most processes and systems were developed purely for the purpose of audit defence, and no consideration was made for efficiency, causing even a basic project to have huge overheads. Very strange culture with corporate messaging which came across as very false. The business is owned by venture capitalists and is increasing its value before...

Advice to Management

Cut down on the corporate speak and be more honest with your employees. Investigate and tackle wasteful processes to increase project delivery speeds.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-07-03

"CRA"

Former Employee - CRA in London, England

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

The salary was at a reasonable level

Cons

Unsupportive, management want to hear about issues, but don’t act on them Evenings and weekends taken over by work, expected to work over paid hours as the norm No team feeling Negative experience

Advice to Management

Listen to employees

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-06-21

"Central Record Associate"

Former Employee - Record Management Compliance Associate in Nottingham, England

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

I can not say anything positive

Cons

Inexperienced staff and many documents with poor quality

Advice to Management

To pay attention to staff education

Worldwide Clinical Trials2018-05-18

"Positive learning environment and great people!"

Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Manager in London, England

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

flexible working arrangements (home-based, partially office based possible); well defined roles and responsibilities in start-up which makes this hectic phase and cooperation between different functions somewhat easier; great learning environment - in-house regulatory intelligence is well-organized, 'hot-topics' discussed at the departmental meetings, people instantly share with the rest of the team any updates or...

Cons

part time usually not accepted there could be more external training

Worldwide Clinical Trials2017-08-09

"Regulatory Affairs Manager"

Former Employee - Regulatory Affairs Manager in London, England

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

working from home, flexible working bours

Cons

lack of professionalism, bullying by senior management, high workload and high turn over

Advice to Management

I worked in the London office and I had the most terrible experience of my life. Regulatory affairs directors were all home based and with no support and training, meeting thr expectation was impossible. WCT accepts projects without having the satff and resources. I was close to mental break down. Lack of professionalism in regulatory affairs was significant.

Worldwide Clinical Trials2017-04-09