Worldwide101 Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

5.0
Sandra Lewis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Such a great company! Remote is the way of the future."

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been a part of the Worldwide101 team for the past 2.5 years and I have never looked back! While I have worked with my clients for years now, sometimes I have time that opens up in my schedule and when that happens, I get to choose the clients I work for, which makes the partnership even more rewarding! Absolutely love working from home while also pursuing a long term career.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I love my fellow VAs!

"A wonderful remote working environment created from the ground up so that employees can be happy"

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was inspired to work for Worldwide101 because of its culture and I have never experienced anything like it. The 100% remote work environment means you can create a flexible schedule, and company culture is based on kindness -- so it's a bunch of really nice, smart, genuine, good hearted people that are excited about doing great work and passionate about Worldwide101's success. With no office politics getting in the way I find everyone works really well together and there's a real sense of ownership for making the company thrive and helping our customers succeed. What's really special about Worldwide101 is that not only do our clients get to choose who they work with on our team, but the virtual assistants get to choose their clients so it creates this awesome win-win atmosphere where people are working on what inspires them.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! And keep the brownies coming on Birthdays!!

"Virtual working is the future and this is where it's at!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is caring, the work is extremely interesting and the team are fantastic. Although we are spread out across the world, there is a real team spirit and there is always support when needed. To be able to work from home and to continue with my career is my ideal job, and on top of that I am part of a dynamic team and a forward thinking company. This is the most vibrant company I have ever worked for and it really is an insight into the future of working virtually. Sandra, the founder of the company is highly motivated and is a genuine pleasure to work with. Her approach is very professional, she is friendly and encourages personal growth, and is always open to new ideas.
    The training given is very comprehensive to ensure you have the best possible start and the support is ongoing.

Cons

Working virtually isn't for everyone - you really have to be highly disciplined to work from home successfully and not be open to distractions!

Advice to Management

Keep heading onward and upward :)

5. "Business Support Specialist"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like making my own schedule and being home for my family. I work with some truly top-notch clients on interesting projects. I have developed a great rapport with my clients. The company culture is positive and genuine. There is a support team to assist in many challenges!

Cons

It can be a new challenge, but also an opportunity, to juggle priorities between clients.

Advice to Management

Keep going in the efforts of team communication and "working together apart."

6. "All-Around Fantastic Company!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The flexible, self-determined work schedule allows for the best work/life balance I've ever had. Another huge pro would be the amazingly supportive, professional, and family-friendly team. The clients, too, have been wonderful and interesting each in their own unique way.

Working for Worldwide101 has been such a blessing and I recommend/rave about them all the time!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons specific to Worldwide101. If you have never worked remotely before, you may discover some troubles in adjusting to virtual work, but I would say that Worldwide101 is actually very helpful with this transition/lifestyle in many ways versus going it alone (friendly support, advice, tools, billing/invoicing, etc.).

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I feel not just supported but also valued, which is so very important and fuels my daily motivation. I hope to continue working with Worldwide101 for many years to come!

7. "Amazing Company to Work for!!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Worldwide101 is an amazing company to work for and I am so grateful to be part of the team! To be able to work 100% remote, allows me to work from anywhere I wish and to create a healthy work/life balance. They carefully consider the needs of each client and match them to the right virtual assistant. The management and support team are wonderful and are always there if you need anything at all. Can't say enough good about this wonderful company!

Cons

There are no cons for this company.

8. "Love Being a Part of the Worldwide 101 Team"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Whitefish, MT (US)
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Whitefish, MT (US)

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am fortunate to live and work in a beautiful, remote area away from the hustle and bustle of my previous East coast pace. With Worldwide 101, I was able to set the pace. I started out as part-time and gradually transitioned to full time.

I thoroughly enjoy the diversity of my roles for each client and their respective industries.

I was afraid that my skills would become out of date once I left the corporate world but nothing is farther from the truth. I have learned a ton of new stuff ranging from accounting software, data analytics/visualization tools and scheduling tools.

Worldwide 101 has incredible support and a true open-door policy. The guidance, suggestions, encouragement, praise and team spirit I enjoy with Worldwide 101 is such a gift. Additionally, I work closely with 2 other VAs and value the camaraderie and support they provide.

It all comes down to being able to live the active life I want while providing value to wonderful clients and Worldwide 101’s team of very talented people.

Cons

I don't have any cons to share. Instead I offer advice: have dependable Internet and travel with a mobile hotspot device

Advice to Management

I love management's positive and kind approach. I love the newsletters! Keep up all the fun team building! Thank you, Sandra, for your vision and leadership!

9. "Worldwide101 Was just what I was looking for"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Chautauqua, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Chautauqua, NY (US)

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great training and screening program, flexible work schedules, excellent communication with employees, immediate reimbursement. I had been working free-lance for several years and my major problems were finding new customers and billing for services. Both of these problems are non-existent with Worldwide 101. Their process to match clients with staff is well planned and smooth, to guarantee that both are happy with the results. Worldwide also offers tips and training for programs that are available to help in every aspect of the job. I have learned about programs that I never would have known about without their suggestions and updates. The work is variable and interesting as the clients come from diverse business sectors around the world. Finally, Worldwide 101 is concerned that BOTH the client and the employee are happy, so it's a WIN-WIN!

Cons

The only Cons that I had were my own doubts when I got started. Since I have been up and running, everything has been positive!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! I am very happy to be a part of Worldwide 101's team.

"Flexible and Friendly!"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time

Pros

I love the have-computer-will-travel life that Worldwide 101 offers me. I have family responsibilities that keep me on the road. Worldwide 101 offers me the chance to keep up my skills, and have a full and meaningful personal life. What I didn't expect--that is a huge plus-- is a helpful and understanding culture that empowers and encourages Worldwide 101 staff. There's always somebody ready to pinch in and help or offer expertise when you need them.

Cons

If you've never worked remotely before, it is an adjustment. Like being your own boss, proper scheduling and setting boundaries is up to you.

11. "A Progressive and Supportive Company!"

Former Employee - Virtual Assistant in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Virtual Assistant in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, tons of support, lots of room for new learning opportunities, a professional team with great company culture, a well organised platform for onboarding new VA's, and a kind and forward-thinking CEO. When I needed flex-work for 2.5 years, Worldwide101 provided me the perfect solution! I highly recommend them.

Cons

Nothing that stands out for me.

Advice to Management

No advice needed.