Worldwide101 Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Full-timePart-time

4.9
Sandra Lewis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "I love the freedom that working from home provides me but choosing my clients allows me to also choose my hours" (in 14 reviews)

• "A great work-life balance - wish I found them sooner" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working from home and juggling multiple clients took some time" (in 5 reviews)

• "There are no cons for this company" (in 8 reviews)

1. "6 Years of Happy Work"

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time

Pros

As well as working with fantastic, the biggest plus is the balance between positive support and autonomy. I just get on with things, and know that the support is there if I need it. 6 years on, I love being self-sufficient, setting my own schedule, learning new things every day - and still being able to pick up my daughters from school.

Cons

Worldwide101 has so many advantages - I have nothing to add here

Advice to Management

I thank my lucky stars every day that I found Worldwide101. Thanks so much for everything you do!

2. "A rewarding career coupled with flexibilty and job satisfaction!"

Current Employee - Virtual Executive Assistant in Northampton, England
    Current Employee - Virtual Executive Assistant in Northampton, England

I have been working at Worldwide101 (More than a year)

Pros

I could gush on about the benefits of working for Worldwide101 (and often do)! I feel very lucky to have stumbled across Worldwide101 on my hunt for a new rewarding role that would have me using my brain and challenging me, without the pressures spilling over into my family life.

To list a few of the pros:

- Professional and well-explained recruitment and onboarding process
    - Flexible schedule working from home
    - Worldwide101 do all the work for you to find clients that are matched to your skillset and personality
    - You are not micromanaged, but instead trusted to manage and support your clients
    - You are supported continually and regularly receive praise and feedback from the senior team.
    - There is always an opportunity to learn new skills and master new tools; your skillset is constantly being updated.
    - Working for a variety of clients offers lots of interaction. You always feel like an essential part of their team and to build so many of those types of relationships is a real bonus.
    - If you want to take time off, the team provide a support network where we cover each other's clients. You never have to worry about letting your clients down or feeling like you can’t take a break. On the flipside, you can continue to work, wherever your location!

Cons

I have no cons, honestly!

Advice to Management

Keep at it! The support and advice you offer round the clock is exceptional. I feel appreciated and valued not only by my clients but by you. You're awesome :-)

3. "Great work/life balance"

Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in London, England
    Current Employee - Virtual Assistant in London, England

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent management and support team. I received so much help and support during the on-boarding.

I love managing my own clients and building relationships with them, whilst still having the support of a management team and being as flexible as suits me.

Cons

Working from home isn't for everyone, neither is being self-employed but its easily managed with the right motivations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work :)

4. "Such a great company! Remote is the way of the future."

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been a part of the Worldwide101 team for the past 2.5 years and I have never looked back! While I have worked with my clients for years now, sometimes I have time that opens up in my schedule and when that happens, I get to choose the clients I work for, which makes the partnership even more rewarding! Absolutely love working from home while also pursuing a long term career.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I love my fellow VAs!

"A wonderful remote working environment created from the ground up so that employees can be happy"

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was inspired to work for Worldwide101 because of its culture and I have never experienced anything like it. The 100% remote work environment means you can create a flexible schedule, and company culture is based on kindness -- so it's a bunch of really nice, smart, genuine, good hearted people that are excited about doing great work and passionate about Worldwide101's success. With no office politics getting in the way I find everyone works really well together and there's a real sense of ownership for making the company thrive and helping our customers succeed. What's really special about Worldwide101 is that not only do our clients get to choose who they work with on our team, but the virtual assistants get to choose their clients so it creates this awesome win-win atmosphere where people are working on what inspires them.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! And keep the brownies coming on Birthdays!!

"Virtual working is the future and this is where it's at!"

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is caring, the work is extremely interesting and the team are fantastic. Although we are spread out across the world, there is a real team spirit and there is always support when needed. To be able to work from home and to continue with my career is my ideal job, and on top of that I am part of a dynamic team and a forward thinking company. This is the most vibrant company I have ever worked for and it really is an insight into the future of working virtually. Sandra, the founder of the company is highly motivated and is a genuine pleasure to work with. Her approach is very professional, she is friendly and encourages personal growth, and is always open to new ideas.
    The training given is very comprehensive to ensure you have the best possible start and the support is ongoing.

Cons

Working virtually isn't for everyone - you really have to be highly disciplined to work from home successfully and not be open to distractions!

Advice to Management

Keep heading onward and upward :)

7. "It's Lovely when it's Lovely!!"

Former Employee - Virtual Assistant in Berlin (Germany)
    Former Employee - Virtual Assistant in Berlin (Germany)

I worked at Worldwide101 (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility
    Good rate of pay
    Work/Life balance

Cons

Not a guaranteed work/client load..

Make sure you play the game or it's all over.

Advice to Management

Keep the back stabbing to permanent staff.

8. "Perfect Work-Life Balance!"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Albany, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Business Support Specialist in Albany, GA (US)

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a military spouse that moves frequently AND has a young baby so finding a job that allowed me to work from home and move with me all across the country was exactly what I needed. Worldwide101 has made all of that work-life balance so easy. Not only are they great at finding clients that match your experience and interests, they are always available and eager to help with anything you need. I love being able to "be my own boss" but still have all of the support working for a company allows. I would highly recommend working for Worldwide101!

Cons

Worldwide101 has so many "pros" - I don't have any "cons"!

9. "Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Business Support Specialist

I have been working at Worldwide101 part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for work-life balance this is the job for you! With the ability to work anywhere and make your own schedule, you truly have the ability to be present in your personal and professional lives. The leadership is so supportive and willing to listen and help when you need it. There is a better culture in this remote organization than the culture in the traditional office setting I was in before.

Cons

I can't think of any.

10. "What's not to love?"

Current Employee - Marketing in Detroit, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Worldwide101 full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility, Leadership who cares, work from home, support, good culture, I could go on and on!

Cons

I just literally don't have any cons!!

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of what you've built and what it stands for - this company is amazing!