Xelix Reviews

Updated Dec 13, 2021

Found 18 of over 18 reviews

5.0
Xelix Co-Founder Paul Roiter (no image)
Paul Roiter

57 Comments

Tech

206.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Xelix~2779163
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing culture

Dec 13, 2021 - Software Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind on this.

2. 5.0

Great working culture

Dec 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great group of people and a brilliant company culture makes working at Xelix a very enjoyable experience. The standard of work is high, and people are inspired to do their best in a very natural way

Cons

As a startup, some corporate processes are yet to be fully formalised - in many ways this is a good thing, but occasionally it falls down

3. 5.0

A great culture

Dec 10, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working at Xelix is the company culture. We all work hard but are also able to have fun and are given a lot of responsibilities over our own work. As a data scientist we are given a lot of freedom to try out new ideas or approaches which means that we learn lot but also build better products. We also have lots of interesting problems to work on.

Cons

Can’t think of any cons.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Unbeatable work culture

Dec 9, 2021 - Business Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The great thing about working for Xelix is being placed in such a dynamic and resourceful work environment. Being surrounded by smart and intelligent people constantly improved my learning and accelerated my self-development. It is a particularly fun company to work for, as, you are constantly finding innovation solutions to old problems, and this element of continual innovation is really felt throughout the company and across the different departments. The size of the company entails that if an individual has a query, or a potential solution, no matter their position it will be heard; diversity of thought is genuinely valued at Xelix.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any downsides - can't fault it.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good team to learn and grow in

Dec 9, 2021 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started as relatively junior in my role, but have been given lots of opportunity and support to grow and develop personally, whilst still doing work that matters. The team is really friendly with no big egos which has helped settling into the role really easy.

Cons

High standards and the drive at a start up were difficult to adjust to at first after working only for larger organisations.

6. 5.0

A lucky find!

Dec 9, 2021 - Product Designer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like diversity and how equal we’re in Xelix. Leadership cares about building the team with different people so we’re open to new ideas and think creatively. The culture in Xelix is extraordinary. We’re ambitious, but still staying humble and can laugh at ourselves. We respect each other and have a common goal - to provide a good solution for people. Working in Xelix isn’t just a job, but a community that supports and cares about each other. On our weekly updates, we start talking about how we are and what are the news. Job isn’t separated from our lives, it’s a good part of it.

Cons

We're currently missing quality analyst.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture and People!

Dec 9, 2021 - Senior Frontend Developer in Salford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Great Professionals and people with a lot of soft skills. - Opportunities to take ownership of many of the subjects. - The founders like to maintain everyone working with a lot of fun

Cons

- The project management needs some improvement and focus - Sometimes as all startups we are doing a lot of stuff at the same time, but not a big deal in my opinion

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fast-growing, fast-paced and forward thinking company

Dec 9, 2021 - Senior Marketing Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Xelix is a progressive, thriving company and you will be challenged in your role. There are great opportunities to grow your career in line with the growth of the business and you will be working with a diverse group of people who make work genuinely enjoyable. The people here are incredibly friendly, bright, ambitious, and focused on innovation. The product is really exciting and it’s great to be making an impact in the financial space. The focus on Customer Service is quite frankly amazing - the team at Xelix is always prepared to go an extra mile for their customers. From a very personal point of view, Xelix has been extremely flexible and understanding. This is my first role after maternity leave and they made a really difficult step, very easy. I always feel supported by my manager & the team. There's definitely no hierarchy and everyone is really approachable. Oh, and yes, this is a dog-friendly office. Who wouldn't like that? :)

Cons

I've got nothing negative to say!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company and dog :)

Dec 9, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot during my time here (just over a year). First company I've worked at with good balance. They expect people to work hard, but we had lots of fun too. Made some great friends. Mali the office dog is so cute

Cons

They introduced flexi working while I was there, so some people didn't come into the office as much after COVID.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best team culture I have come across

Dec 9, 2021 - Product Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The best thing abut Xelix hands down is the organisation's supportive, respecting and inclusive culture. The founders have worked really hard to set the right values from the start, and to actually live by them. This care to preserve organisation's values is baked into everything including the hiring process, career development, meetings and day to day interactions. This is actually very rare in organisations whether its a large company or a startup. - Xelix is also has a great balance between vision and pragmatism. We make decisions on a daily basis with some abstract ideals in mind, while feet firmly grounded in pragmatic reality to make a difference in our users lives at short timescales. - The team across the board is a great combination of intelligence and humility (again very rare to find). We discuss, agree, disagree, and collaborate openly yet respectfully. - Finally its a fun place to work. We keep things light hearted, and despite doing serious work, try not to take ourselves too seriously.

Cons

- Cant think of any

Continue reading