Find jobs for Digital Marketing Consultant

Updated 15 Jan 2020

Yell UK CEO  Claire Miles
Claire Miles
1 Rating
  1. "Top job & Top People"

I have been working at Yell full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great environment, earning potential and chance for promotion. Iv been there nearly 6 years and if you are driven its the place to be

Cons

No onsite parking thats it

Yell Response

February 18, 2020Telesales Director

Thank you for sharing your views. The environment we create in all our sites is really important to us so please keep sharing and always let us know of anything we can do to improve it.

"Nothing like I expected"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year

Pros

The starting salary is above any other call centre I've worked for, the the commissions are more than achievable when that's what you aim towards.

Cons

I can be tough at times, and really stress you out. This is your self though and not down to the management, as they really help you get out of your slump

Yell Response

April 15, 2019Telesales Director

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am really pleased to read how management are supporting you around the emotions that the role can bring. I am going to ensure that the Belfast CCM's are aware of your comment around the training. If there is anything in particular that you are thinking of that would really help you please let one of the trainers or coaches know on site in Belfast. Good luck for this month!

3. "Tele Customer Manager"

Digital Marketing Consultant in Birmingham, England

I worked at Yell

Pros

Money culture rewards staff location

Cons

Put the work in 100%

4. "Excellent company to work for"

Digital Marketing Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I worked at Yell

Pros

A target driven sales environment where go-getters will excel. Yell offers a full mix of digital media marketing solutions that can be uniquely tailored to match a company, or individuals growing business needs. Equally an employee must be fully committed to the customer journey and maintaining the customer.

Cons

A target orientated business with a strict focus on KPI's. If you enjoy this environment you will thrive.

5. "About yell.com"

Digital Marketing Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Yell for less than a year

Pros

Its a relaxed easy going company when to work for. Put your head down and focus on your job and you will do brillant

Cons

I have not found any faults with working here im enjoying it. If you like to take control of your own out comes then this is for you

"Genuinely brilliant company to work for"

I have been working at Yell full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at Yell since April 2015. My overall experience at Yell I would sum up as a culture shock. Since day 1 when we started training it was extremely clear that not only does this company want you to succeed for their benefit but also for your own. The training is second to none and they take you from starting point to a highly knowledgeable digital marketing consultant with an in depth knowledge of the market place at a great pace. Coming away from training onto the floor the first thing that struck me is the mentality of the other consultants and the managers. It's one of the most supportive environments I've come across with everyone helping you along the way and keeping you motivated. The managers coaching is phenomenal and you actually feel like you are taking things away from each coaching session that will make you better at your job, which in turn makes each day easier and helps you achieve the pay (bonus) you work hard for. Add in the fact that as a company they genuinely do want you to focus on the customers needs (unlike most companies I've worked for) you feel proud working there. It is by far one of the hardest jobs I've ever been in, and it really is, it is most definitely the best job I've had and certainly cannot see myself leaving there for a long long time.

Cons

Can be long hard days - but let's be honest with the earning potential and the great atmosphere it is well and truely worth it.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews