Yieldify Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Dec 15, 2020

Found 8 of over 90 reviews

4.4
Yieldify CEO Waleed Al-Atraqchi
Waleed Al-Atraqchi
Pros
  • "Great people and a really friendly working atmosphere(in 9 reviews)

• "Great team who support each other on a daily basis(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You can find yourself pulling long hours at busier times but hey that’s the nature of the industry(in 6 reviews)

• "When having meetings with investors, I booked a meeting room only to have senior management take my slot for an 'investor meeting'(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love my job and working at Yieldify!

Jun 5, 2019 - Sales/Business Development in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company to work for. Always changing and evolving in the right direction. - Management listen to you and take your opinion on board. - Great culture in the company - nights out, free food/drinks, - Support for future career development. - Great team who support each other on a daily basis. - Always learning and exposed to much more than you would be at a larger company. Continued Learning is strongly encouraged. - Great people and a really friendly working atmosphere

Cons

If you need your hand held it's not the company for you as once you're fully ramped up you should manage your own time effectively (Not really a con, but some people may struggle)

8 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback as always. - Jay Radia (CEO)

2. 3.0

Remote work isn't fun

Dec 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Some are missing people skills. Horrific experience working with people that think that you should be a robot. Better have tick skin and no opinions.

5 people found this review helpful

CEO

As always, thank you for taking the time to write to us. We really appreciate it. Remote working has been a real adjustment for a lot of us. And as you worked for the company for less than a year, the majority of your time would have been working remotely. This is why we have invested real time into keeping up our culture with some fab virtual initiatives to keep the team feeling connected to one another. I’m glad that you managed to feel connected to the team despite working from home, that’s very positive. We introduced Spill in September, a tool in which you can access mental health support through slack. We hope that this, alongside trust and flexibility where necessary, makes working remotely easier for our employees because we appreciate and value that everyone is human and we all need support in unprecedented times. We are sorry to hear that you felt your opinions were not heard by your peers. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company where everybody has the chance to make an impact and improve current processes. While we firmly believe that our managers embody this value, we have introduced regular 11’s with management to ensure that they have all the tools necessary to be able to support their team in the best way possible, we hope this has had a positive impact on the managers and therefore the teams. Thank you again for your time, and all the best for the future - Yieldify.

3. 2.0
      Former Employee

....

Oct 20, 2020 - Customer Success
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Constant data and product headaches. Expectation to deliver is high with little support or acknowledgement of what it takes to deliver.

7 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts, it’s really important for us to be able to reflect and grow. It’s great to hear that our culture is something that left a lasting positive impression for you, we are very proud of the people that make up our team and will continue to tell them this. As we move into 2021, we have a strong and exciting product roadmap that has built great confidence in the team. We are very excited to implement what we have been working on! Thank you again for your time, and we wish you all the best for your future endeavours - Yieldify.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Complete Mess

Sep 10, 2019 - Senior Sales Executive in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hired great people but thats it.

Cons

The CEO is erratic. Decision making is questionable. A lot of false promises made.

8 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Great company

Aug 21, 2017 - Sales in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, great people, fun to be a part of.

Cons

Some of the leadership team lacked emotional intelligence

6 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing product and even greater people

Aug 24, 2017 - People and Office Assistant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are genuinely down to earth and very welcoming. Management are pro-active in trying to be better as a company. Everyone is hard working and puts their heart into working for Yieldify. It's amazing to see and does not feel like work. Overall - a company with growing potential and truly great people.

Cons

The company moves very fast and may benefit from having more frequent learning and development. This would ensure greater employee relations, more successful client relationships and an overall greater company drive.

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic People, Poor Management and Training.

Jul 2, 2017 - Project Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free beer, great people, relaxed.

Cons

Low pay, lack of training, subjective learning depending on role, poor management (specific department)

4 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for your feedback, we're very disappointed to read this and are sorry that you didn't leave with a better perception of your short time with us. We have a committed management team who are dedicated to developing their teams into better leaders and managers so we appreciate your feedback. Particularly with our VP Services starting today, we are in a great position to continue to grow and develop as a business and I do hope your perception changes after a little more time. - Jay Radia (CEO)

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fast-paced environment, opportunity to make a difference, but a lot of long hours

Mar 10, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- it is a fast paced environment and you really have the opportunity to take ownership of your area of work and make a difference - big focus on learning and development - the company even implemented monthly Learning Day when employees are encouraged to develop their skills in their area of interest - great people - management really cares about making the company better

Cons

- long hours - no benefits apart from discounted gym membership and share options - some managers are young and inexperienced but the company has hired more senior managers in the past few months

3 people found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We really appreciate the time you've taken to let us know what you liked about working at Yieldify, and what we can do better in the future. You've mentioned our renewed focus on hiring experienced managers, and you're absolutely right that hiring strong leaders and mentors is front of mind as we progress through our management hiring plan this year. Additionally, we are developing more opportunities to train and develop the managers we do have so as to not leave any Yieldifier behind. I'm very glad that you've enjoyed the monthly learning days, and we'll continue to focus on learning and adapting as our 'power value'. Thanks again. - Jay Radia (CEO)

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews