Your World Recruitment Reviews

Updated 8 Sep 2020

3.5
Your World Recruitment CEO Tony Moss
Tony Moss
Pros
  • "With hard work, individuals can easily reap excellent rewards(in 7 reviews)

• "Good core values great management team(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours are expected, however in doing so personal reward is gained(in 5 reviews)

• "It's head office is in a steel, grey looking building in the city, but if it was good enough for James Bond, then I guess it's good enough for YW(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Nurse in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time

Pros

flexible job opportunities offered to meet individual neefs

Cons

rates can be better for work done sometimes

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Manager

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, amazing office, gives people a chance to grow and develop within the industry

Cons

There aren't many thank i can think of

Head of Marketing

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, may I take this opportunity to remind you that if there is anything you think we should be doing or could be doing better we would welcome your thoughts as this is fundamental to our ongoing commitment to our candidates.

"Not the best company to work with"

Current Employee - MLA

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time

Pros

I signed a contract were my rate was 10.50 and then yw reduced my tax without to say anything to me. I contacted them lots of times and always they give a excuses. Frist it was because my payroll number change. Secundo was because my pension. I call them and yw never deduceted one penny to my pension. I have been in touch for four months and they didnt sort it out.

Cons

God team, it is talkative team.

Head of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback, we have a complaints procedure in place for the discussion and resolution of issues regarding pay. Please contact candidateservices@ywrec.com.

4. "Great company"

Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

lots of opportunities and perks

Cons

can't think of any at all

Head of Marketing

5. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Training Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

The entire team are friendly and always willing to help. The business as a whole is always looking to be the best at what they do and this allows everyone to have a common goal. The Business is focused on success and intern rewards the team when success is achieved. Overall a really good place to work with lots of laughs!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Head of Marketing

"High turnover and competitve atmosphere"

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary and they serve breakfasts once a month.

Cons

Competitive culture, toxic masculinity and misogyny and the kitchen area (where over 200 employees are forced to eat) is the size of a cupboard.

Head of Marketing

Thank you for your review. As part of a sales environment, there is always going to be a degree of competitiveness, which encourages consultants to strive to do better. Regarding your comments about toxic masculinity and misogyny we are somewhat concerned by this. We would really like to hear more about your experiences so that we can eradicate this from the business.

"I was delighted to leave."

Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Marketing team are quality. The office itself is top notch. Good Christmas party. There are some good recruiters there too.

Cons

Having interviewed with two different people for a position in a sector I had never worked in before, I was placed onto a team where my first day induction consisted of being sat at a desk with a photocopy of a barely legible, handwritten brainstorm of how my sector operated. The person I was 'Buddied' up with was not available (not their fault) but as a result I was paired with the least senior member of the team who'd only been in the company for a few months at the time, and had clearly not been given the requisite training either (again, not their fault). The two people I had interviewed with, I discovered, did not work on my sector, and were billing managers who were in charge of my team for no other reason I would imagine than the fact they are big-billers and wanted the title. Staff turnover was incredible. The sales floor has around 130 people on it. I was there for around 6 months and by the time I had left there had been at least 30 ins and outs since my arrival. These ins and outs were not only for ridiculously high expectations not being met and the hire and fire culture that exists as a result, but people were sacked for getting into fights on payday socials, xenophobic abuse in one case, taking backhanders from umbrella companies etc. etc. The environment in the office was as toxic as anywhere I have worked. Schoolyard behaviour, Nepotism and preferential treatment was rife and newcomers were regularly made to feel unwelcome. If you aren't a top-biller, you are looked upon as if you may as well not be there so it's no surprise people leave so frequently.

Head of Marketing

Thank you for your review. Your experience with us is very concerning as we have an internal Learning and Development Manager that would have taken you through all of your training before you were placed in your team. Regarding the environment of the office, our HR department would love to hear more from you on this as we welcome the opportunity to discuss and learn where we went wrong, and how you believe we can correct this.

8. "Fun, energetic and fast pace!"

Current Employee - International Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is approachable no matter the role. I feel like the company has time for you if needed, and you are supported in a lot of ways. Your World is problem solver, so should you have an issue at work, talk about it and they will do their best to create a mutually beneficial arrangement. The atmosphere is great, and it's an easy environment to work in.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, there are some issues, such as the mens toilet being a bit small for the size of the office. But that's being persnickety

Head of Marketing

Thank you for your honest feedback, please remember that our HR department would welcome any conversation on improving/maintaining the positive workplace we have created.

9. "Career Plan"

Current Employee - Clinical Governance Officer in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very friendly organisation and happy environment

Cons

Annual review, Promotion, Career guidance is lacking

Head of Marketing

Thank you for you honest feedback, please remember that our HR department would welcome any conversation on this basis so we can maintain the positive workplace we have created and encourage.

"never work here"

Former Employee - Porter in Saffron Walden, England

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

senior management team. struggling to find any pros

Cons

work here for a total of 10.5 hours after receiving the worst induction iv ever had. dodge this agency where possible unless you like not being paid. poor customer service and no willingness to help.

Head of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback, we have a complaints procedure in place for the discussion and resolution of issues regarding pay. We would welcome you to get in contact so we might discuss this further and understand how you could have possibly lost out on 10.5 hours of pay.

Found 88 reviews