Zartis Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Zartis CEO Padraig Coffey
Padraig Coffey

"Truly Amazing company"

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good and healthy Work/life balance. And I placed this first because it is the first company where I have experienced this so far. - Management is awesome. You can literally ask the CEO for a 1-1 meeting at any time and he will listen to you and find the best way to help you or your team (he really does). - Horizontal hierarchy. - Flexible hours (I have been working from home 3, 4 and sometimes 5 days a week for more than 2 years) - Competitive salaries - International projects, multicultural environments. - Solid high performant teams formed by incredibly skilled people. - People is great, everyone is friendly and willing to give a hand.

Cons

- As stated by someone else: Market is not free of risks. Some customers can be a bit difficult to work upon (Not agile, strict processes, reluctant to improve).

"High quality company"

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work/life balance. The most transparent company I've ever worked. The CEO is really aware of the problems. Everytime the company works to improve.

Cons

Would be nice to have more opportunities to growth

"Fairly good"

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Nice offices and perks - People are friendly and there is a general good mood in the environment - You can meet highly skilled people for wide range technological areas

Cons

- The company is growing at a very fast pace, but is growing horizontally therefore some administrative process aren't as efficient as it could. Nonetheless, you can see that some improvement has been made in this area.

"Great place to be!"

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Small company that takes care of their employees. - Transparent and honest company - Very supportive company in personal and proffesional matters - Management is not invasive at all

Cons

- Many of your conditions depends on the client/project, however, at the moment I think any single project they have is a nice place to work on.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews