adjust Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Christian Henschel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best team ever"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Fast growing company with competent management. Efforts are rewarded.

Cons

There have been hard days, or weeks, or months. But the team was always there to help.

25 Jan 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion here on Glassdoor. It's amazing to see that your Adjust journey is going well and rewarding!

Keep up the great work! :)

"Best Company I've Worked At"

Pros

- Care about the employees
    - Bridge the gap as they grow to keep employees feeling connected and like they can communicate to all tiers of the company
    - Career development and assistance is a focal point, managers and HR try to listen to you
    - Pushing forward and always innovating

Cons

- Competition is tight and if you release something a competitor will the next month
    - Product is methodical in its development of products, which sometimes slows down releases

Advice to Management

Keep it up, for a global company it is awesome that you can feel like you can communicate with someone at HQ or a satellite office and always get a friendly timely response.

14 Jan 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to share your impressions of Adjust, we're super happy to read it!

We're doing our best to react to the competition we're experiencing, to improve... More

3. "A company that invests in their employees"

Pros

Adjust really goes above and beyond to invest in employee growth internally. They bring their employees to their Berlin headquarters for events and training throughout the year. It is a great way to connect offices globally and speaks to their culture of internal and external growth.

Cons

It is a technical product and training is sometimes a learning curve that is longer for others and repetitive for those that understand the technology. It is one glove fits all so regardless of your ability to absorb new information, you are on the same timeline to get up to speed.

Advice to Management

Unify offices by making global heads of departments oversee operations in all countries and offices.

5 Nov 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much - really appreciate the time you took to share your feedback!

Thank you for your input regarding the onboarding - we are aware that the same type of onboarding might not 100% fit... More

4. "Forward Moving, Transparent, Supportive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As someone that was recently hired by adjust, I can only describe both the interview as well as the hiring process as positive, open and transparent. Adjust made the transition, especially for someone that was/is originally from overseas, smooth and even casual. The culture and attitude that is encouraged is one of communication, continuous learning and support. Of course, this goes hand in hand with an employee's responsibilities, which an attempt from the very beginning was made to be made clear.
    The company generally seems to strive to understand and put value also on who an employee is, and not only their skills, as well as their well-being and whether their desire to work at adjust is actually existent or/and strong. From a business perspective I imagine this approach can be debated thoroughly, but for sure it can be described as modern.

Cons

None that have been noticed so far.

8 Oct 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your insightful feedback!
    We are very happy to know that your relocation process has been smooth and stress-free - this is what we are seeking with... More

"Good place to work"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Work with great people in a professional team.
    Perks are good too.

Cons

Organization model can be confusing.

1 Oct 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your valuable comment and for your insight on the organizational model.

Good news is that we are currently working on a couple big projects that will definitely provide more clarity... More

"Interesting company"

I worked at adjust full-time

Pros

+ Chance to learn things and advance ownership. Definitely can take on cool projects that at other companies would not be possible.
    + Many perks like free food and trips
    + Office is easy to get to
    +Nice coworkers
    + HR seems to like feedback

Cons

+ Senior management is made of mostly internally promoted peoples, so many managers and people in advanced positions, are doing them for the first time. This is affected more by the fact, that their managers and the C-Level are also internally promoted people doing this for the first time. Very cool idea, but means tough learning curve for everyone. It is harder when you want the work and life stability and learnings a strong and experienced leader brings.
    +Product, engineering teams do not have a mature structure for such a large company. Impacts many departments. This was changing when I left but I believe affected by first con.
    + Many senior hires who joined (director, vp, even C level) left very quickly after joining. To me this is sign of weakness in organization and it was hard not to wonder what was happening after losing many talents
    + HR department is almost non existing (3 people for 6+ offices located all over the world!) compared to many other companies of similar size I worked at. They are more like recruiters.
    + Parties started fun, but at the end of my time there, I felt myself exhausted. Adjust is very centered around social life and lots of drinking so for your career it feels like you have to go, and often I saw involved unprofessional behavior from people, to the point I felt uncomfortable

25 Jun 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your experience at Adjust, we really appreciate it.

It's absolutely right that we have managers with various levels... More

"Great company with a strong community culture"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very great company with amazing offices all around the world. You will have the chance to work with colleagues from all the continents. The on-boarding process is well designed.

Cons

The on-boarding process is way too short and should have an introduction to the mobile ecosystem. Some of the Manager are not here to help but more to put you down.

Advice to Management

To learn how to provide constructive criticism through feedback. And to have more trust in the newbies.

7 Mar 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

Regarding the onboarding process - we have a core onboarding process over the first 3 weeks of every new employee.

It starts on the first day you... More

"Dream team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

+ solid product
    + strong management with a vision of the company's future for the next few years
    + great team, open-minded and supportive environment
    + awesome perks

Cons

If I didn't work here I wouldn't have believed that there are literally no significant cons here.

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and we're really happy to see you are enjoying your time at Adjust - this is the best encouragement for us to do our jobs even better! :)

"Awesome company"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and amazing colleagues from all over the world, really international and nice team, everyone is given the opportunity to learn new skills, evolve and develop their knowledge and experience. It's a great place to learn while having fun.

Cons

I honestly cannot think about anything now

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Happy to see that your experiences working at Adjust have been positive so far. We hope we can continue this way for a long time coming.
    Thank you for working with us!

"Great company with great people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company in top position in the industry, great software behind the scenes and great colleagues to cooperate on the projects and tasks with.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning, standard issues that might affect company that grows quite fast in just couple of years.

Advice to Management

Stay rational, stay honest, stay cool and keep up the good work.

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion publicly and let people looking for more information about Adjust to see your feedback.
    Let's keep up the good work and sharing feedback together!