adjust Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 2 Oct 2019

4.7
adjust CEO Christian Henschel
Christian Henschel
  1. "One of the Best Companies To Work In"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Berlin

I have been working at adjust full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Every single employee is very valuable - Atmosphere - Team communication - Company culture - Working Hours (work-social life balance) - Office exchange - Very extensive onboarding process

Cons

- Salaries can be better. - The people who joined the in the first years are more supported.

adjust2019-10-02
  2. "Senior Product Manager"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

I'm a newly hired full time employee at Adjust in Berlin and I was really happy with the hiring process -- transparent, well organised and timely. Every person who interviewed me was respectful of my time, asked me valuable questions to get to know me as a person and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. I was especially impressed with the onsite interview which consisted of about 4 hours of problem... solving with various members of the team I'd be working with. It was a lot of fun and helped me get to know the team better. The job offer came pretty soon after my final interview and I was thrilled to accept!

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

adjust2019-06-23
  3. "Great International Company with amazing culture"

I have been working at adjust full-time for more than a year

Pros

Necessary product in booming Ad Tech space Great people that care and fun to work with The best perks including travel, retreats, food, benefits etc. Dedicated focus on training and education

Cons

Growing fast and being spread across all regions can make communication tough

Advice to Management

Keep on growing the business while not losing the culture

adjust2019-05-13
  4. "So nice place to work"

Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at adjust

Pros

Company offers a lot of features. For example,I do nothing but they suddenly gave me bose headphone. There are onboarding session for 2-3 weeks to know more about Mobile ecosystem and Adjust. After onboarding, also people care about newbies and I can ask for help when I need. Also there are many trips.So many trips. Product presense is very strong,and I am confident with what I sell to customer. As you can see,... company replies to every review which means they care about work environment. I had nice time in former company but here it's much nicer and just I am surprised.

Cons

Don't know, but just consult with emloyee of your friend if you have.

Advice to Management

None,thank you for nice working place.

adjust2019-05-06
  5. "Overall great but wakeup call needed"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Nice people generally Berlin hq Summer retreat and HQ visits if you like those Diversity

Cons

Behind another market leader. 2nd or 3rd ranked globally. Wake-up needed Competitors are faster and more aggressive in Product and Docs update. Can't survive well with only EU focused.

Advice to Management

Please dont look down on competitors' strength and strategy around the world. Wake up and take it more precisely and seriously than just saying and feeling ourselves that we are better and they are just bragging. Maybe other regions except EU are losing more confidences as time goes. Focus on what customer wants to have and improve ours. Listen to our weakness and improve to meet advertisers' request. Our strength... we say could not benefit advertisers. Work on what customer wants rather than what we want to offer with too much self-confidence. Then, can be a distant 2nd at least in this landscape.

adjust2019-05-09
  6. "Best team ever"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Fast growing company with competent management. Efforts are rewarded.

Cons

There have been hard days, or weeks, or months. But the team was always there to help.

adjust2019-01-24

"Best Company I've Worked At"

I worked at adjust

Pros

- Care about the employees - Bridge the gap as they grow to keep employees feeling connected and like they can communicate to all tiers of the company - Career development and assistance is a focal point, managers and HR try to listen to you - Pushing forward and always innovating

Cons

- Competition is tight and if you release something a competitor will the next month - Product is methodical in its development of products, which sometimes slows down releases

Advice to Management

Keep it up, for a global company it is awesome that you can feel like you can communicate with someone at HQ or a satellite office and always get a friendly timely response.

adjust2019-01-09
  8. "A company that invests in their employees"

I worked at adjust

Pros

Adjust really goes above and beyond to invest in employee growth internally. They bring their employees to their Berlin headquarters for events and training throughout the year. It is a great way to connect offices globally and speaks to their culture of internal and external growth.

Cons

It is a technical product and training is sometimes a learning curve that is longer for others and repetitive for those that understand the technology. It is one glove fits all so regardless of your ability to absorb new information, you are on the same timeline to get up to speed.

Advice to Management

Unify offices by making global heads of departments oversee operations in all countries and offices.

adjust2018-11-02
  9. "Forward Moving, Transparent, Supportive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin

I have been working at adjust full-time for less than a year

Pros

As someone that was recently hired by adjust, I can only describe both the interview as well as the hiring process as positive, open and transparent. Adjust made the transition, especially for someone that was/is originally from overseas, smooth and even casual. The culture and attitude that is encouraged is one of communication, continuous learning and support. Of course, this goes hand in hand with an employee's... responsibilities, which an attempt from the very beginning was made to be made clear. The company generally seems to strive to understand and put value also on who an employee is, and not only their skills, as well as their well-being and whether their desire to work at adjust is actually existent or/and strong. From a business perspective I imagine this approach can be debated thoroughly, but for sure it can be described as modern.

Cons

None that have been noticed so far.

adjust2018-10-05

"Good place to work"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Work with great people in a professional team. Perks are good too.

Cons

Organization model can be confusing.

adjust2018-08-01