adjust Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Christian Henschel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Good place to work"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Work with great people in a professional team.
    Perks are good too.

Cons

Organization model can be confusing.

"Interesting company"

I worked at adjust full-time

Pros

+ Chance to learn things and advance ownership. Definitely can take on cool projects that at other companies would not be possible.
    + Many perks like free food and trips
    + Office is easy to get to
    +Nice coworkers
    + HR seems to like feedback

Cons

+ Senior management is made of mostly internally promoted peoples, so many managers and people in advanced positions, are doing them for the first time. This is affected more by the fact, that their managers and the C-Level are also internally promoted people doing this for the first time. Very cool idea, but means tough learning curve for everyone. It is harder when you want the work and life stability and learnings a strong and experienced leader brings.
    +Product, engineering teams do not have a mature structure for such a large company. Impacts many departments. This was changing when I left but I believe affected by first con.
    + Many senior hires who joined (director, vp, even C level) left very quickly after joining. To me this is sign of weakness in organization and it was hard not to wonder what was happening after losing many talents
    + HR department is almost non existing (3 people for 6+ offices located all over the world!) compared to many other companies of similar size I worked at. They are more like recruiters.
    + Parties started fun, but at the end of my time there, I felt myself exhausted. Adjust is very centered around social life and lots of drinking so for your career it feels like you have to go, and often I saw involved unprofessional behavior from people, to the point I felt uncomfortable

25 Jun 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your experience at Adjust, we really appreciate it.

It's absolutely right that we have managers with various levels... More

"Great company with a strong community culture"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very great company with amazing offices all around the world. You will have the chance to work with colleagues from all the continents. The on-boarding process is well designed.

Cons

The on-boarding process is way too short and should have an introduction to the mobile ecosystem. Some of the Manager are not here to help but more to put you down.

Advice to Management

To learn how to provide constructive criticism through feedback. And to have more trust in the newbies.

7 Mar 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!

Regarding the onboarding process - we have a core onboarding process over the first 3 weeks of every new employee.

It starts on the first day you... More

"Dream team"

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

+ solid product
    + strong management with a vision of the company's future for the next few years
    + great team, open-minded and supportive environment
    + awesome perks

Cons

If I didn't work here I wouldn't have believed that there are literally no significant cons here.

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and we're really happy to see you are enjoying your time at Adjust - this is the best encouragement for us to do our jobs even better! :)

"Awesome company"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and amazing colleagues from all over the world, really international and nice team, everyone is given the opportunity to learn new skills, evolve and develop their knowledge and experience. It's a great place to learn while having fun.

Cons

I honestly cannot think about anything now

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Happy to see that your experiences working at Adjust have been positive so far. We hope we can continue this way for a long time coming.
    Thank you for working with us!

"Great company with great people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company in top position in the industry, great software behind the scenes and great colleagues to cooperate on the projects and tasks with.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning, standard issues that might affect company that grows quite fast in just couple of years.

Advice to Management

Stay rational, stay honest, stay cool and keep up the good work.

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion publicly and let people looking for more information about Adjust to see your feedback.
    Let's keep up the good work and sharing feedback together!

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Berlin (Germany)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Transparency
    - Amazing work culture with a lot of flexibility, flat hierarchies and a very good work-life balance
    - International and diverse environment full of very talented and friendly people
    - Healthy atmosphere, no politics, no drama
    - Very interesting and opinionated tech stack and infrastructure
    - Great perks
    - Office dogs!

Cons

None that are worth mentioning

Advice to Management

I hope the company can keep it's amazing culture while growing at such rate. Keep it up!

3 May 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks a lot for expressing your opinion. We're working hard to stay humble while growing so fast and your feedback is a great encouragement for us to keep working hard! Thank you!

8. "One of the few Berlin companies that can compete with Silicon Valley"

I have been working at adjust full-time

Pros

One of the few European SaaS companies that can compete with Silicon Valley in terms of product, team and culture.

Staffed with great people building an awesome company, product focused with unrelenting sales and marketing. Highly professional and diverse people across every department who are given the chance to excel and grow.

Founders are driven to change the mobile app advertising ecosystem for the better.

Nice perks: for example, team retreats to Thailand, team lunches and a company gym.

Cons

Changes fast but in the right direction and with the right motives, and as every fast growth company knows, it’s tough on the way up.

31 Jul 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks a million for your kind words and your time sharing your impressions here on Glassdoor!
    Let's continuously work together to make these changes smoother for all of us and let's continue... More

9. "Many opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- The company provides many opportunities for people that want to develop (leadership academy for everyone, team retreats, ...)
    - Very transparent communication (monthly founder calls / Q&As, quarterly company calls presenting the board meeting materials, ...)
    - Agile and international environment

Cons

- Sometimes its hard to stay updated on all the changes in such a fast-evolving company
    - As the team is growing very fast, especially in the US and Asia, its hard to still remember all the names of your new colleagues

Advice to Management

Keep it up and make sure to not loose the great culture while scaling that fast!

31 Jul 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and observations!
    We're very much aware on what kind of challenges we are facing and might face in the future with our headcount growing so rapidly and... More

10. "Supportive company culture"

I have been working at adjust full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company culture at adjust is focused on developing people, motivate them, make happy people a face of adjust. Transparency is one of the core values. Lots of fun, smart, professional people and caring management team. GO Adjust!

Cons

None actually. Just not to lose the great path you're following!

Advice to Management

Don't stop making your employees your main value and marketing!

3 Jul 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager