hireful Reviews

Updated 17 Jul 2020

4.3
hireful Founder  Adrian McDonagh (no image)
Adrian McDonagh
  1. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming, Clear Training, Help when needed.

Cons

No cons to mention at all.

October 17, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks the short and sweet review! Sounds like you are off to a good start with us.

2. "One of the best teams I have ever worked in"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at hireful full-time

Pros

Lovely location, great team and flexible working. Founder passionate about recruitment and is innovative

Cons

Career opportunities generally limited but then it is a small business. Good place to up-skill. Lots of interaction with staff to ask opinions but they are rarely used - the workforce diversity is there but the open-mindedness is a bit lacking currently.

July 23, 2020Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the review. Always good to read a balanced perspective on what we do well and what we need to improve. Great to hear that you think were a good place to work. I'll take on board your comments on listening to staff a bit better. As you mentioned, we move fast and look to innovate, but perhaps we could do with going a little slower sometimes and listening to our colleagues a little more. Keep giving us feedback and feel free to let us know directly if you don't think you are being listened to. We are building a great company but we can't do it without the help of you and your colleagues. Thanks Adrian McDonagh Co-founder

3. "Career i now love!"

Current Employee - Internal Account Manager in Strixton, England

I have been working at hireful full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to Easyweb as a complete change of career, having never worked in a recruitment environment before. Everyone made me feel so welcome and my team i initially joined were great. Within a year i was promoted internally, in fact i had 2 new roles i could of applied for, so there are definitely opportunities to progress within the company. I am loving my new role and challenges and have a brilliant line manager and team.

Cons

When on a call especially conference calls there can be a lot of back ground noise either from colleagues around you or the pool table. Hopefully we will be getting new phone systems that may help counteract this.

4. "Enjoying my first few weeks"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Northampton, England

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are fun and enjoyable to work with. It's relaxed but everyone knows they have a job to do. The perks are great and I am looking forward to attending some social events when they are organised.

Cons

It's a long drive for me, costing me a lot of petrol money and extending my mileage on insurance - that's it though. So if you live close - lucky you!

May 21, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Hey newbie! Pleased to hear you are settling in well. Thanks for all the great feedback. Sorry to hear your drive is a little longer than ideal. Commuting is a pain. Hopefully, you'll find some good podcasts or a Phil Collins album or two to make the drive a little less dull. Just joking about Phil, but do let me know if you want any recommendations for podcasts there are some great ones for marketing and also some good non-work ones I can recommend. Thanks and good luck, Adrian

"My favourite job to date"

I have been working at hireful full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for a few businesses throughout my career and I can honestly say that this is my favourite place to date. Great location, plenty of parking, happy working environment, and a relaxed / grown-up vibe. My team is particularly awesome, but of course I am horribly biased. The senior management team are not afraid to listen, try new things and make changes to create a happy working environment (pool table, Alexa, new fancy desks, Pilates, free fruit) Plenty of social events too (but not too many!)

Cons

I can honestly not think of a single one at this moment in time. But I have only been working here for 4 years so that could change.

May 21, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Hi, Thanks for the great review. Love to hear that your team is awesome! As founder, I am always up for new ideas, so make sure you let us know if you also have ideas on how we can improve or maintain the great environment we have. I think the plants idea is a good one and I suspect we will get this sorted soon! We hear you! Good luck for the next four years and hopefully more with EasyWeb!

6. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

I have been working at hireful part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Having been a member of the EasyWeb team for over 10 years (in various roles), I feel like I am very much, part of a family. Starting from my early days in a junior admin role I was supported and encouraged to grow and develop. Becoming the Events Manager - as the company began to run Recruitment Training workshops and webinars - was a great achievement for me as I felt my skills and strengths were really recognised. Now in my role assisting the finance team, I am supported - where needed - and left to work independently, perfectly. It is a great balance of being able to manage your own work load but also knowing I have the support and guidance from those with more experience where needed. It is also worth mentioning that not only have I formed lasting friendships whilst working at EasyWeb but I also met my Husband..! So I really do believe it this is a great place to work!

Cons

Further training to use internal systems could be available to members of staff who lack confidence or simply need a refresher. On a daily basis my job relies on being provided with the correct information from some members of the team. It is quite common that the information provided isn't always correct or up to date. I believe this is down to lack of understanding of systems and processes. Also I would love my husband to work less in the evenings 😉

May 21, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

I have used my detective skills on this review as there are some pretty easy clues that let me know who I am replying to. EasyWeb is 65 staff and we have only had the one wedding (so far....there are a couple of other flourishing relationships between EasyWebbers but I have not been told "hold the date" yet). On a serious note, I take on board your comments about training of staff. I think it is typically a lack of training rather than a lack of willing on behalf of your colleagues. We have made some changes recently to improve our training and also onboarding of new staff and we are already seeing the results of some of this. As for your husband working less in the evenings.....I think Sean is a little "too EasyWeb" if that's possible. He loves the thrill of seeing our company grow perhaps a little too much. I recommend finding a good pub that is a dead zone for wifi/4G. Need to stop know as this is not really a forum for me to give you marital advice ; ) Thanks for the review, you are what makes EasyWeb great!! Adrian

7. "I love it here"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working at EasyWeb for nearly a year now and I absolutely love it. - My managers are supportive and we have a great relationship. I feel they are investing time and effort into my development and career. - Lovely working culture. In our team we do lots of activities outside of work too like bowling, pub quiz, meals out, etc. - There's no 'office politics' that you often find in larger companies. Just friendly, genuine people who are focused on doing a good job. - Opportunity to work with some brilliant clients across the UK.

Cons

There isn't a communal space to eat lunch but plenty of places to go for a walk nearby.

Continue reading
  8. "Great working environment"

I have been working at hireful full-time

Pros

Enthusiastic and passionate management Healthy and vibrant working environment Great location Innovative and fast moving decision making makes for a consistently engaging working day.

Cons

In some departments, growth within the business seems particularly difficult, in that if you hit a "cap" of knowledge within your current position you would almost be hoping that the company grows soon so that you can progress further.

May 21, 2019Chief Ideas Officer

Hi there, Thanks for the review. Really pleased to hear that our enthusiasm is coming through and you like the work environment. Things have changed a lot over the past few years, with lots of growth and opportunities. We hate to see anyone leave, so we constantly push ourselves to continue to grow the company and keep providing new opportunities for people to move on to new positions. You are right though this is easy to do in some areas than others. Good luck with the rest of your EasyWeb career, wherever it takes you I hope you learn lots and continue to enjoy the journey. Thanks, Adrian

9. "A good company to work for"

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and welcoming group of people Relaxed atmosphere - no feeling of being micro- managed Approachable management

Cons

Initial training is not great Nowhere except your desk to have your break Progression

Continue reading

"My first 3 months at EasyWeb"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Strixton, England

I have been working at hireful full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. There is a pool table here and an endless supply of people happy to give you a game. I'm awful at pool, but its been a great way to get to know everyone in the office.

Cons

There always seems to be cake and treats dotted around the office. As someone with a massive sweet tooth, this is a challenge.

November 19, 2018Chief Ideas Officer

Hi there, fellow EasyWebber! Glad to see you are settling in well. We try hard to create a good work environment and I am pleased to hear my colleagues have rolled out the welcome mat for you. Good luck! Adrian McDonagh Founder EasyWeb Group

Found 33 reviews