iTech Media Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Sep 28, 2021

Found 3 of over 66 reviews

4.4
iTech Media CEO Harley Kisberg (no image)
Harley Kisberg
0 Rating
Pros
  • "I really mean it when I say iTech is such a nice place to work(in 9 reviews)

• "Flexible working, remote working(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "iTech does not make complicated web applications that require any real thought(in 4 reviews)

• "Difficult to progress, as the company is growing fast(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

284.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=iTech Media~1573490
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A genuinely nice and flexible place to work

Jun 22, 2021 - Engineering Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I really mean it when I say iTech is such a nice place to work. Everyone is extremely friendly, people work very collaboratively across teams, there's a good mix of capabilities within engineering and, with the company growing so much, lots of new tech coming in - The culture here is fantastic. We're truly encouraged to try/fail, share our knowledge and care about the work we do/one another - Career development is encouraged and spoken about openly. Lots of squiggly moves - Lots of benefits, flexible and remote working, training budget and dedicated training days every other Friday, social events, volunteering time, paid lunch on Fridays... - Cool, dog-friendly office in Camden with nice drinks and snacks!

Cons

The company is growing fast so still finding its feet when it comes to processes and structure

5 people found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Definitely going places

Sep 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They listen to their employees, and seem genuine when wanting to create the best workplace.

Cons

Difficult to progress, as the company is growing fast. Pulling in lots of talent means that it’s difficult to get good visibility on progression opportunity.

Continue reading
      Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excited to be a part of hyper-scale up

May 15, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Exciting future ahead of the company - Get given a lot of autonomy to work how you feel is best to get job done - Company going to grow lots and diversify into new markets - A lot of people in the company quite talented in their field so people you can learn from - Benefits really strong and just released share options plan - Flexibility

Cons

- Company is growing so fast so processes in place don't tend to last long and need replacing for something more suitable.

2 people found this review helpful