kikki.K Reviews

Updated 7 Jan 2021

3.6
kikki.K Founder  Kristina Karlsson
Kristina Karlsson
Pros
  • "Incredibly generous staff discount(in 23 reviews)

• "Amazing manager, super fun environment, great products, overall great experience(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Shifts for casuals can particularly be short(in 12 reviews)

• "Upper management is disorganised and lack communication(in 11 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Positive and Motivating"

5.0

I worked at kikki.K part-time

Pros

- Friendly Team - Lovely Products - Good Staff Discount

Cons

- Long retail hours, always standing

August 20, 2018People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience working with us. We’re pleased that you enjoyed your time working at kikki.K. Designing great products and creating a fun team atmosphere are really important to us, so we’re glad to hear that you enjoyed these aspects in your time with us. We wish you the very best for the next step in your career.

2. "Retail Assisstant at Kikki.K"

Former Employee - Student in London, England

I worked at kikki.K part-time

Pros

High emphasis on world class guest experience, friendly environment

Cons

Management was not always considerate of rota personalisation

October 27, 2020People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience working with us. Please get in touch with us at peoplesupport@kikki-K.com as we would love to support you in this situation.

3. "terrible"

Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at kikki.K full-time

Pros

none, i would rate this company a 0

Cons

promised us a payout ended up going into liquidation

August 11, 2020People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hi, Please get in touch with us at peoplesupport@kikki-K.com as we would love to support you in this situation. All Australian team members who were entitled to a payout have now been paid, so we’re really concerned to read this review. In New Zealand there is only one portion of payments yet to be processed, so again we are concerned to read this review. Thank you.

4. "A great place with humble staff"

4.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Covent Garden, England

I have been working at kikki.K part-time for more than a year

Pros

Kikki K in the UK is full of positivity and encouragement! They make sure you know their products and that you start to love them. It’s like a small family.

Cons

The only bad thing is as a part timer you’re offered shorter contract hours.

"senior management sort yourself out"

Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at kikki.K part-time

Pros

discount, pay and team members

Cons

everything other than the pro’s.

Continue reading
  6. "Upsell, Upsell, Upsell"

2.0
    Former Employee - Key Holder in London, England

I worked at kikki.K full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and good discount on products.

Cons

Constantly want you to upsell and have unrealistic and immoral targets. The product is overpriced.

June 26, 2019People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we’ll be sure to take this on board. Please do feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your feedback further. Tack!

7. "Don't work here"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate

I have been working at kikki.K part-time for less than a year

Pros

Other sales assistant employees and keyholders are very kind

Cons

There is a real hierarchy system going on with this company which I am not happy about, people higher up on the system will talk down on you like you're a piece of dirt. A significant name in the company asked my colleague to carry her bags like some sort of slave.

June 26, 2019People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hej, Thanks for taking the time to give this feedback about your experience with us. We're disappointed to hear this feedback, as respectful and fair relationships are really important to us, We encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss your concerns further. Tack!

"No Appreciation - High Pressure"

2.0
    Former Employee - Supervisor in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at kikki.K full-time for more than a year

Pros

The lovely colleagues, nice products and decent discount.

Cons

Everything else... Everyone does way more and is expected to do way more than their title suggested, including me. There was never any appreciation for that. The culture was very unhealthy with extreme pressure to hit high targets and KPI’s, so much so that you felt bad if you didn’t reach them. There is no room for progression - multiple times they hired outside of the company. This is specific to the store I worked in - we were working our shifts alone most of the time which was managable but lonely and allowed a lot of theft no matter how vigilant you were. Had to ask the next kiosk over to watch the store so I could go to the bathroom. No management presence, and when there was it was just negative and they made you feel like you were nothing compared to them.

June 6, 2018People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hej, Thanks so much for taking the time to give this feedback about your experience with us. Respectful and fair relationships are really important to us, so we’re certainly disappointed to hear this feedback. Please do get in touch with us if you would like to discuss your concerns further. Tack!

"Overall a good place to work"

I have been working at kikki.K part-time

Pros

Friendly environment to work. Flexible with your shifts and you can swop them with your colleagues if you want to. Shops are in very central areas so easy to reach them every day. they keep motivated all employees. Discounts in all products up to 40%.

Cons

All day on your foot. Operations systems are useless to do some transactions, generating delay at the till point.

April 11, 2018People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to post about your positive experience working with us. We’re so pleased that you are enjoying your time working at kikki.K! We will be using this feedback to help us as we strive to continually improve and make kikki.K a great place to work for everyone.

10. "great"

4.0

I have been working at kikki.K full-time

Pros

great atmosphere and faced paced eniroment which keeps you busy

Cons

management is unskilled which leads to lack of communication and frustrated staff

March 1, 2018People & Recruitment Coordinator

Hej, thank you for leaving feedback on your time working with us so far. We're so pleased you are finding it to be a great experience. We are continually looking for ways to improve and provide a great place to work for all, so we'll absolutely take all your feedback on board for the future. Tack!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 English Reviews