learndirect Regional Manager Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2020

Found 4 of over 279 reviews

1.9
learndirect CEO Wayne Van Rensburg (no image)
Wayne Van Rensburg
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,892

960 Comments

Teachers

170K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=learndirect~763857
Join the conversation on
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Got out alive... Barely

Mar 14, 2018 - Regional Manager in Gloucester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I met and worked with some truly dedicated people, before watching it be bullied out of all of us

Cons

I worked here for around four years in various roles up to a regional manager role. Management is based on bullying and promotion is based on who you know not what you know proven when I dared question my managers advance to bully my team to perform. Complete lack of support from HR and my time here caused me serious confidence, anxiety issues along with exasberrating depression. Any company is formed to make money but here it is at all expense to employees, employers and learner's and finally they are being recognised for what they truly are.

12 people found this review helpful

Group HR Director

We are sorry to read this review when you were part of the old learndirect brand . We are now a fully commercial online training provider under new ownership with huge success and thousands of happy students. We hope you went on to gain a great job. The learndirect LTD team.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Bully

Jul 9, 2020 - Regional Manager in Birmingham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

colleagues were supportive, knowledgeable, trusting.

Cons

the last 9 months of working for them was a blame game, assessors having 50-70 on caseload including FS, bad sign ups, massive changes on SLT and finally poor leadership

2 people found this review helpful

Group HR Director

We are sorry to read this review when you were part of the old learndirect brand (pre June 2018). We are now a fully commercial online training provider under new ownership with huge success and thousands of happy students. We hope you went on to gain a great job. The learndirect LTD team.

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A fecal time bomb

Aug 17, 2018 - Regional Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will earn enough to be able to afford the amount of alcohol you need to continue working here.

Cons

Having a job that sucks the life out of you but doesn't suck the fat from your backside.

16 people found this review helpful

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Learndirect

Feb 17, 2017 - Regional Operations Manager in South
    Business Outlook

Pros

A strong management team that supports it's staff, and offers a range of benefits that is expected of a company this size. Offers a range of hours to suit the indivudual

Cons

There are no real cons to working for this company, if I have to pick something, it would be the distance between centres and the time it takes to get to them, however, this was expected when I accepted the role

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews