msg global solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 103 reviews

3.5
msg global solutions CEO Peter Umscheid
Peter Umscheid
Pros
  • "Great place to learn SAP for Insurance technically and functionally(in 8 reviews)

• "I have been working here from more than 5 yrs, Its a great place for the freshers as well as experienced guys to work(in 6 reviews)

"Salary"

Current Employee - SAP Consultant

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company and good working environment

Cons

Low salary offer and poor management

Advice to Management

none

msg global solutions2019-09-12
  2. "Senior Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Singapore

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

MSG Global Spore just hired more functional and technical people and I am one of the functional ones. The company also expanded the Singapore regional office by having another floor recently. Things are rather structured here... individuals are given respective area to focus on. Colleagues from different culture are housed under the same roof, sharing the same vision - to deliver quality product and service to our... customers. The team is also kind in knowledge-sharing as each one is specialized in a certain area. In terms of community, MSG Global is also actively engaging on LinkedIn. As a result, we are able to know more colleagues and the latest news across regional offices. Overall, I feel that it is a nice place to work at, if you are looking for a company to grow your career.

Cons

Nothing at this moment of time.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the good work!

msg global solutions2019-08-14

"Join MSG to suffer."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are some good knowledgeable people (off course not the top management) in organisation who can help you to excel.

Cons

1) Not flexible in working hours even when there is no project to work upon. 2) Close monitoring of time spent in tea break, lunch using bio-metric access. 3) Loss of pay for the days, on which 9 hours are not completed in office and 8 hours in front of system. 4) Not good for females and working mothers. 5) Exit process is too bad. All employees are made to suffer before leaving. 6) Once you put down papers,... management will start screwing you for nothing. 7) Policy document is just for name sake. Only country management dictatorship works. 8) Policies are there but management doesn't adhere to it. Powerless mid level managers are OK but top management is insensitive and cruel. 9) Lot of favoritism.

Advice to Management

IT industry is not for you. Please join a manufacturing company shop floor. Be human.

msg global solutions2019-09-14
  4. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very encouraging, onsite and offhore coordination learning new technologies onsite opportunities for deserved

Cons

Noting at this moment of time please do the some good work for now

Advice to Management

Keep Rocking

msg global solutions2019-07-25
  5. "If you are a self-driven person then msg global is a great place to work for"

Current Employee - Administration

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

From the day one you step into actions and interactions with the various colleagues worldwide. If you show great skills and commitment then you receive a great level of autonomy which gives you a lot of space for the development and fast growth. What you get depends on what you put into it. Benefits are great and company really cares about its employees. I work with people who are more than colleagues, they are... friends who are always there to support.

Cons

Company changed a lot in the last 2 years. Sometimes you can still feel chaos around but much less than 2+ years ago. Chaos mainly is coming from lacking structure and policies. I do not support radical changes and writing policy about everything but some policies are priority and needed in order to keep fairness and stability worldwide. It is not possible to keep flexible culture and solving case by case when we... became a company with 1000+ employees.

Advice to Management

The management decisions should be made based on the people data you have. Use the reviews, surveys, exit interview inputs, etc to make a decisions and sometimes the ugliest decision needs to be made - lose employee who is not bringing good to the company.

msg global solutions2019-07-24

msg global solutions Response

September 5, 2019Global HR Coordinator

Hello from the msg global HR Team! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working at msg global. We will look into your cons & advices and make some ...

"Worst Management"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at msg global solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

you can work with latest Technologies provided if you are lucky enough to get a project

Cons

worst Indian Management they do not know how to treat people, most of the time you will be doing POC rather doing real time project, Variable pay will be more and you wont get if you put down the papers. HR is dummy here.

Advice to Management

Learn to treat employees they are not your slaves.

msg global solutions2019-08-23

"Worst Management and company"

I worked at msg global solutions full-time

Pros

Nothing needed at this moment. Didnt find anything

Cons

Management do favourism. Buy gifts for girls, increament based on Gender, talk in local languages, dont know how to retain employ

msg global solutions2019-08-13
  8. "Manager"

Current Employee - Support Specialist in Singapore

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work. Admin support team very pro-active on queries. Global services support quick turnaround time. Understanding and professional leaders.

Cons

Not at the moment . Thanks

Advice to Management

Continue with the good work

msg global solutions2019-07-09

"Ok pay, everything else is not so OK."

Former Employee - Senior Business Consultant in Singapore

I worked at msg global solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

you can make good friends.

Cons

Company doesn't have clear cut roles and responsibilities defined. you need to be part of politics and nagging to keep progressing , or staying at the top. Higher management doesn't really care about all employee's satisfaction ! But focus on certain groups of people who are deceitful, cynical , disrespectful and play politics to satisfy ego of higher management.

Advice to Management

None. They know the situation !

msg global solutions2019-06-29
  10. "If you like to work independently, this is your gig"

Current Employee - Consultant in Zürich

I have been working at msg global solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very hands-on, taking on responsibility quickly, independent work, always new and exciting projects, work from home often possible

Cons

Depending on country it´s not too structured, sometimes hard to find people responsible for other parts of business

msg global solutions2019-06-12