networx recruitment CRM Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Andy Pierson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for this company for a number of years and i really love working for them.

My job is hard work and i am always busy but i enjoy it. They have really great products and services and one of the things i enjoy most is delivering real benefit to the clients that i work with. The technology we provide is one of the best out there in terms of candidate experience and flexibility and the customer support we provide is excellent. When it come to our recruitment and candidate attraction services we genuinely can provide real cost and efficiency improvements to our clients and i have many very happy customers. I love the fact that we constantly evolve our service to take account of the latest trends.

The directors and management in the business are passionate about their company and treat their staff with respect. The team i work with are experienced and work really well together to provide the best service possible.

This is one sales role where i truly believe in what i am selling and know that we give the clients exactly what we say!

Cons

As mentioned the work load can be high and clients can be demanding but this is not really the fault of the company and is partly because we go out of our way to provide the best service possible.

Working from home can be tough on occasions and you need to be self motivated but once you are used to it i find i am more productive working from home and have the benefits not having to travel to and office everyday before and after meetings etc..

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work growing the company and innovating recruitment!

21 Apr 2016 – Manager

We are really pleased that you are happy in your role, we strive to achieve job satisfaction for everyone. We can't always please everyone, but we try to achieve success and an environment that... More

2. "Good Company"

Former Employee - CRM
    Former Employee - CRM

I worked at networx recruitment (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly team, flexible working. Good product and value their customers

Cons

Based from Leeds so London weighting to salaries is not considered.

3. ""Great place to work""

Current Employee - CRM in Leeds, England
    Current Employee - CRM in Leeds, England

Pros

Great product and service, great people and a very fair business.

Cons

Sales has its pressures, which sometimes is difficult to handle

19 Jun 2015 – Director

"CRM"

Current Employee - CRM

I have been working at networx recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great company, friendly, family feel and very collaborative.

Cons

Workload gets high at times due to the success of the company and managing different aspects of the job. Always having to learn new technology due to evolving recruitment system so not so much a con but adds to work load!

Advice to Management

Keep the communication channels open all the time even when it is crazy busy!

19 Jun 2015 – Director

Communication is key to success, we are guilty at times for not communicating everything to all. It is something we are consciously trying to improve throughout the business.

5. "High volume sales role. Sink or swim culture."

Former Employee - CRM (Client Relationship Manager) in Otley, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

I worked at networx recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomous role, working mainly from home with 1 day a week at the head office in Otley. Regular staff incentives. Good system - well designed ATS.

Cons

High staff turnover. Strong cliques exist despite being a relatively small business. Very ego-centric workforce, especially amongst the longer-serving sales reps. Sales-focussed culture - high volume, cold-calling, sales role with less focus on service delivery. Hit & miss success rates for actual online recruitment service.

Advice to Management

Define the organisational culture & values to help recruit the right people more effectively. Be more transparent about the sales-culture and the high level of cold-calling. Encourage more coaching & mentoring by senior sales reps to break down cliques within the business.

16 Jun 2015 – Director

Sales can be a tough environment, we are always honest at interview stage and throughout training. Sometimes certain individuals are not cut out to be in this kind of sales or it might be their... More