phs Group Business Development Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 3 reviews

5.0
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
  1. "Great company and support network!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is encouraging...

Cons

It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at present

Advice to Management

Keep communicating - it is great to see regular company updates from across the business. It enables the different division to know what is going on across the business and creates a 'team' culture

phs Group2019-05-07

May 8, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.

2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Now in to my 17th year of employment with PHS Teacrate working my way up from crate cleaner to key account manager for the North of England. Fully supported by management and co-workers as a team. The future is looking bright.

Cons

I cant think of any cons,

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, communication has been the key that is helping to push our company back to where we should be. At the top of our game.

phs Group2019-05-03

May 5, 2019People Team

17 years that's outstanding. I bet you've had fun along the way!!! You've sure had the opportunity to develop and we are so happy we've been part of that journey. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic Culture and the people make the business. Having joined 9 months ago it has been a great Career move. It is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding and the sales-centric and people-centric

Cons

I would have to say that I have enjoyed every minute so no cons

Advice to Management

Keep pushing in the right direction

phs Group2019-04-24

April 26, 2019People Team

Hello, thank for leaving phs a review. I'm glad that you think phs has been a great career move for you. I hope phs can celebrate many work anniversaries with you.

Found 3 reviews