phs Group Business Development Manager Reviews

Updated 27 Apr 2021

5.0
phs Group CEO Matthew Brabin (no image)
Matthew Brabin
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company -

27 Apr 2021 - Strategic Business Development Manager in Blandford Forum, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote working, Company Car, Holidays, Family Friendly, Pay

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning overall good company to work for

People Team

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear so many reasons to enjoy working with us - Remote working really helps our business development teams do what they need to do! Keep up the great work! Thank you again, Henry Field Group Resourcing Manager henryfield@phs.co.uk

2. 5.0

Great company

24 Nov 2020 - Business Development Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team Great products Great culture Everyone very supportive and friendly Rewarding pay Easy pay structure

Cons

Car allowance on the low side

Resourcing Manager

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, We're really pleased you feel the leadership is positive - We try to make sure there is as much communication as possible from the leadership team. I'm sorry to hear the car allowance isn't where you'd like it to be. Id there is anything else you'd like to feedback, please do feel free to email me! Thank you again, Henry Field Resourcing Manager henryfield@phs.co.uk

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and support network!

7 May 2019 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is encouraging to see.

Cons

It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at present

People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly supportive Stable Great company to work for.

6 Aug 2019 - Business Development Manager in Chelmsford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

They leave you to get on with work. They are not a micro management organisation

Cons

Cant think of one at this moment in time.

1 person found this review helpful

People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a 5 star review. I will be sure to pass on your comments. Thanks again.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work!

3 May 2019 - Business Development Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Now in to my 17th year of employment with PHS Teacrate working my way up from crate cleaner to key account manager for the North of England. Fully supported by management and co-workers as a team. The future is looking bright.

Cons

I cant think of any cons,

People Team

17 years that's outstanding. I bet you've had fun along the way!!! You've sure had the opportunity to develop and we are so happy we've been part of that journey. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work

24 Apr 2019 - Business Development Manager in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic Culture and the people make the business. Having joined 9 months ago it has been a great Career move. It is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding and the sales-centric and people-centric

Cons

I would have to say that I have enjoyed every minute so no cons

People Team

Hello, thank for leaving phs a review. I'm glad that you think phs has been a great career move for you. I hope phs can celebrate many work anniversaries with you.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews