phs Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 154 reviews

4.0
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
  1. "Been working for PHS for 6 months now"

Current Employee - Field Account Manager in Brighton, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

really enjoying my time with the company so far learning a a lot.

Cons

none that i can think off

Advice to Management

management are supportive and give good direction

phs Group2019-05-28

May 29, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. You will definitely learn a lot at phs and I hope that you've enjoyed your first 6 months. Thanks again for the review.

2. "Great company, Great Values"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Waterlooville, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work Environment, Good pay structure, Good development path to progress

Cons

None that I can think of

phs Group2019-05-28

May 29, 2019People Team

Hi, Thanks for leaving a review. I think we have a good work environment as well. We like to make sure that everyone has a say in what we do and how we do it. Its part of the phs values.

3. "Go for it"

Current Employee - Tele Sales Account Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have been working at phs for 18 months great office environment friendly helpful team. Team leaders and management are great. Ongoing training, lots of commission potential.

Cons

Needs to be more comunication between staff at other offices and head office in caerphilly

Advice to Management

Benefits are poor compared to other big companies only 20 days holiday, no sick pay till you have been there several years then it's only 1 week.

phs Group2019-05-18

May 20, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review. Great that you like the new office environment. Our internal communications are really important to us so I will be sure to pass this information on to the senior leadership team.

4. "Professional Happy Site (PHS)... Come Join Us - Be The Best You Can Be!"

Current Employee - Telesales Account Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having vowed I would never work in a Telesales environment - having worked with PHS for 2.5 years now - I love the job. The Company is structured, has vision - knows what it wants to achieve and how its going to do so. The people here are great - we all look out for each other - we have leaders, but not dictators. Relaxed working environment with music playing all day - we have been known to have the odd... dance when we get the sales in! We have reasonable and achievable monthly targets to work towards - which if you put the work in - you get the results, which means a healthy bonus at the end of the period and quarter. Good commission structure....... I've had my best period ever, on target to achieve 150% of my quarterly bonus ...... that means over £5k over 3 periods... Happy Days! Our area of the Business is growing and we are looking for some more great people to join us - so if you are like I used to be, thinking Telesales is not the job - think again - working for PHS could be the best thing you ever do. PHS provide an in-depth induction course - you will not be thrown in at the deep end.

Cons

If I can be picky - we can tend to fight over air conditioning.

Advice to Management

Employee benefits are limited for the size of the Company.

phs Group2019-05-17
  5. "What are you waiting for!!!!"

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

PHS is one of the best places I have worked, continuous training to make sure you can hit your goals and targets, Team leaders and management are very approachable and will listen to ideas. The team is friendly, helpful and always willing to help out other work colleagues. Great commission structure ££££££

Cons

Not come across any problems.

Advice to Management

Benefits could do with being looked at for such a large company there are not many benefits available.

phs Group2019-05-17

May 20, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the great 5 star review. I agree the teams at phs are friendly and helpful. I will pass on your comments with regards to benefits to the senior leadership team.

6. "Disappointing/ Not valued as a person/Finger pointing"

Former Employee - Manager in Warrington, North West England, England

I worked at phs Group full-time

Pros

No longer an employee. No more stress.

Cons

Treat you like the proverbial. No respect. No work-life balance.

Advice to Management

Focus on your employees not your P&L. There is so much potential.. you have lost all core values, that's why there is no employee retention.

phs Group2019-06-17

July 1, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. We are sorry you've not had a positive experience and I will pass on your comments to the senior leadership team to investigate further. If you would like to give more feedback in the meantime please email hrgeneral@phs.co.uk anonymously.

7. "Overall a great company to work for"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Caerphilly, Wales

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They say its the people that make a good or bad workplace, and this is definitely true of PHS. Worked there for 8 years and have made some lifelong friends. Other perks are that the salaries are fair for the job you do, in my opinion. And of course, the famous free lunch at head office! The IT department has a great bunch of people, who for the most part, work together for the good of the company overall.

Cons

The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles.

Advice to Management

Would strongly recommend a review of the benefits package, to bring the company in line with what's on offer elsewhere

phs Group2019-05-11

May 12, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the review. Yes the IT team are a good bunch of people that support the whole group to sort and enhance our technology offering. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the senior management team regarding the benefits package. We do look at our benefits annually but it’s still good that you’ve mentioned it.

8. "Great company"

Current Employee - Teacrate Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good support, great people, and willing to listen to ideas

Cons

Salary could be better and considering our client base we could have a lot more staff benefits

Advice to Management

Work with our customers to get more benefits and promotions for staff.

phs Group2019-05-10

May 11, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for leaving a review. I agree we do have great people at phs, it’s what makes us stand out from the crowd. We are always looking for positive changes to our benefits and perks so I will pass on your comments to the senior leadership team.

9. "Great company and support network!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is... encouraging to see.

Cons

It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at present

Advice to Management

Keep communicating - it is great to see regular company updates from across the business. It enables the different division to know what is going on across the business and creates a 'team' culture

phs Group2019-05-07

May 8, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.

10. "Outstanding Corporate Organisation"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family feel and supportive environment. Management listen to ideas and want to genuinely keep improving the Company culture and vision. One of the top Corporate Companies I have worked for.

Cons

Service industry can be frustrating but we are improving

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, we are making great changes that will shape the future for the better.

phs Group2019-05-06

May 7, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I would agree we have a family feel at phs. I will pass your review over to the senior management team .

Found 154 reviews