phs Group Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 5 reviews

4.6
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
  1. "Outstanding Corporate Organisation"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family feel and supportive environment. Management listen to ideas and want to genuinely keep improving the Company culture and vision. One of the top Corporate Companies I have worked for.

Cons

Service industry can be frustrating but we are improving

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, we are making great changes that will shape the future for the better.

phs Group2019-05-06

May 7, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I would agree we have a family feel at phs. I will pass your review over to the senior management team .

2. "Great place to work with oppertunites to grow"

Current Employee - Internal Sales Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

A friendly and supportive company to work for. I have worked for the company over 16 years, i have progressed over the years and really enjoy my role and the environment

Cons

More benefits would be great, although i know this is already being looked at

phs Group2019-07-31

August 29, 2019People Team

Wow you've worked @ phs for 16 years. Here's to getting to the 20 year mark. Thanks again for leaving a balanced review and I will surely pass on your Cons to the leadership team.

3. "Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with a great Team, Fantastic Training and ongoing support

Cons

Work hard - Play Hard but not really a Con

phs Group2019-05-01

May 2, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving a review. I work in a great team too. Yes we do a lot for the development of our teams through training.

4. "Challenging, Rewarding and Worth a Second Look!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Now is the best time ever to work at PHS. We have a new senior leadership team and there are now more opportunities than there were before to develop your career and enhance your professional skill set. I am really proud to represent the business and would encourage anyone who wants to contribute to achieving greatness to take a closer look at a career at PHS.

Cons

It's taken a while to get to this point so the journey has been a challenging one. The difference now is that we have a clear vision and plan to get to where we want to as a business and that provides hope and fuels determination and commitment to the goal.

Advice to Management

Considering the feedback from those at the cliff face of the business as change is being regarded and implemented. Our new senior leadership team have done just this and I truly believe that the new direction that PHS are taking is the best we have to date. I'm excited about the journey we are on and the vision to remain #1 is clear. The ability to be instrumental in this evolution is remarkable and I'm grateful... for the opportunity to make a positive difference at the heart of the business .

phs Group2018-10-16

October 17, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased to hear you feel proud to represent phs and that you feel we have a clear vision. We have worked really hard on delivering a strategy and vision we truly believe we can achieve, sorry you feel it's taken ...

"Best Company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Field Sales Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having only worked for PHS for a few years they are the best in the industry. If you work hard this will be noticed and rewarded and progression is something that is readily available if you work hard and want to progress. Everyone works as a team across all departments and everyone wants everyone to succeed, in all my sales roles previously it has been pretty cutthroat and somewhat lonely, but this is not the... case at PHS

Cons

I've loved every second of working for PHS. Companies in the past have promoted based on a "who you know" mentality but at PHS everyone is given equal opportunities. One small negative and this is me being picky, is that as I work in the field for 9 hours a day It would be nice if we could have small lunch allowance as clearly not having access to a kitchen or a canteen can prove quite on a monthly basis.

Advice to Management

Without exception every manager I have had has always been supportive

phs Group2018-05-15

May 16, 2018Mark - phs team

Thank you very much for leaving us such a great review. It's great to read all of your feedback and glad you enjoy working at phs. We will make sure we pass on your feedback. Keep up the good work!

Found 5 reviews