phs Group Sales Representative Reviews

Updated 17 Nov 2020

3.2
phs Group CEO Matthew Brabin (no image)
Matthew Brabin
0 Rating
  1. "Go for it"

5.0
    Current Employee - Tele Sales Account Manager in Tamworth, England, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have been working at phs for 18 months great office environment friendly helpful team. Team leaders and management are great. Ongoing training, lots of commission potential.

Cons

Needs to be more comunication between staff at other offices and head office in caerphilly

May 20, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review. Great that you like the new office environment. Our internal communications are really important to us so I will be sure to pass this information on to the senior leadership team.

2. COVID-19

"Great to work for"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Leeds, England, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

Interview and training was excellent. Nice manager and team

Cons

Service issues let our sales down and we can not get out at moment so not really getting to do a real sales job

November 20, 2020Resourcing Manager

Hi! Thank you so much for your review. It's great to see our interview process and training that we provide being recognized. We're really proud of the teams we have within phs, and the community it creates. I'm sorry to hear there is a service issue that you feel is letting you down. I'd love to hear more to see if there is anything I can do to help - All feedback helps. Feel free to drop me an email. Thank you, Henry Field Resourcing manager henryfield@phs.co.uk

"Good place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great People Working environment Realistic commision Progression Development Food Canteen

Cons

Travel Some management Poor service Lots of changes No direction

September 28, 2020People Team

Thanks for the review. I agree we do have great people working at phs and that's why the working environment is so good. I'm afraid with all jobs there is an expectation to travel but we are trying to minimise the time we spend travelling.

"Warning stay away"

1.0
    Current Employee - Field Sales Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Market leaders, but now realise they have been complacent for the last 5 - 10 years and have lost a lot of their market share.

Cons

Deal with 5 to 10 customer complaints every day and every week. Customers are all leaving PHS, due to missed services, automatic-renewal contracts and not being informed about contract end dates. Poor Communication from senior management. Lack of motivation or leadership. Unhelpful support staff. No sick pay.

October 4, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to read your comments and have passed this information over to our management team in Sales. It's a concern that you feel communication is poor we'll make sure this is flagged. To ensure we communicate with everyone we introduced the live business updates and hopefully you get to see these, check out our intranet for the latest one. If you would like to discuss any of the points you have raised further please contact your line manager or a member of the HR team who are here to support you. Thanks again for your review.

"A CompanyOn the Up"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in London, England, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has gone through a lot of changes and have recently employed a new Sales Director who has a vision and making really positive changes with training, recruitment, remuneration, incentives, CRM. I am really excited about the future

Cons

Operational challenges but these are improving

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with phs Group Job Seekers