phs Group Sales Reviews

Updated 26 Jan 2021

4.5
phs Group CEO Matthew Brabin (no image)
Matthew Brabin
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Phs Greenleaf highly Recommended

26 Jan 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

New management team driving the division and supportive of staff Great product and services that are a joy to sell Opportunities to develop Well placed to deliver wellness solutions Rewards for selling are good

Cons

COVID is a challenge as you need to see clients face to face Training could be more suited to the division Systems need updating

People Team

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Greenleaf has been doing some amazing work recently, you're right. Much of that is down to the fantastic sales professionals like yourself. If there's anything specific you'd like to share regarding training - Confidentially of course - Please feel free to send me an email. Keep up the great work, Henry Field Resourcing Manager HenryField@phs.co.uk

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Job Security

5 Nov 2020 - Sales Manager in Skelmersdale, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recession Proof - offering job security during these difficult times. Worked here 10+ years and the current CEO is by far the most effective. New Owners - experienced in our sector with a strategy to support our growth.

Cons

Big organisation - so communication could be better - it has improved over recent years though.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Big company with a local feel

17 Nov 2020 - Regional Sales Manager in Norwich, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for with a real team mentality across all functions. Supportive upper management structure.

Cons

Nothing to report so far

Resourcing Manager

Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback, it's great to hear that you're enjoying your time with us. Anything else you want to share - Feel free to email! Henry Field Resourcing Manager henryfield@phs.co.uk

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great to work for

17 Nov 2020 - Sales Representative in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interview and training was excellent. Nice manager and team

Cons

Service issues let our sales down and we can not get out at moment so not really getting to do a real sales job

Resourcing Manager

Hi! Thank you so much for your review. It's great to see our interview process and training that we provide being recognized. We're really proud of the teams we have within phs, and the community it creates. I'm sorry to hear there is a service issue that you feel is letting you down. I'd love to hear more to see if there is anything I can do to help - All feedback helps. Feel free to drop me an email. Thank you, Henry Field Resourcing manager henryfield@phs.co.uk

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

25 Sep 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great People Working environment Realistic commision Progression Development Food Canteen

Cons

Travel Some management Poor service Lots of changes No direction

1 person found this review helpful

People Team

Thanks for the review. I agree we do have great people working at phs and that's why the working environment is so good. I'm afraid with all jobs there is an expectation to travel but we are trying to minimise the time we spend travelling.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Regional Sales Manager Hygiene Midlands

27 Apr 2019 - Regional Sales Manager Hygiene Midlands
    Business Outlook

Pros

phs Group is a great place to work! I have never before worked for a company where there are so many like minded people who want to support each other, are highly motivated and have such a passion and drive for the industry and the company itself. Within the 5 years I have worked for phs it has gone through a number of changes, in my opinion each change has been for the better! My Manager joined the business around 2 years ago - his input has meant we now have a great success culture, pushing one another to achieve more and do better period on period... with some great bonus’ and incentives to be had! His support and direction has given me the tools and knowledge to build a strong sales team in the Midlands, whilst maintaining a great work/life balance! phs Group truly believe in promoting within, with clear development plans in order to make this happen - I was even promoted once when I was 5 months pregnant... there are not many companies that could honestly say they would do that!!!

Cons

I appreciate not everyone will share in my experiences, however I genuinely believe there are very few cons to working for phs Group!

People Team

Hi, Thanks for leaving such a balanced review. Its good see that you have the same passion and drive as everyone that works at phs. We are a good bunch of people that puts the customer first.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

1 Jan 2020 - Field Sales in Tamworth, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent earning potential Great environment to work in Excellent RSM for the midlands

Cons

Some service problems making it difficult to up sell to certain customers

People Team

Hey, thanks for the great review. Our account manager do have a great opportunity to earn some seriously good money. Great hear that you have an excellent RSM in the midlands. We are making great progress with our service centre and have had a record breaking year of delivering great service.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Go for it

18 May 2019 - Tele Sales Account Manager in Tamworth, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working at phs for 18 months great office environment friendly helpful team. Team leaders and management are great. Ongoing training, lots of commission potential.

Cons

Needs to be more comunication between staff at other offices and head office in caerphilly

People Team

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review. Great that you like the new office environment. Our internal communications are really important to us so I will be sure to pass this information on to the senior leadership team.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Challenging, Rewarding and Worth a Second Look!

16 Oct 2018 - Regional Sales Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Now is the best time ever to work at PHS. We have a new senior leadership team and there are now more opportunities than there were before to develop your career and enhance your professional skill set. I am really proud to represent the business and would encourage anyone who wants to contribute to achieving greatness to take a closer look at a career at PHS.

Cons

It's taken a while to get to this point so the journey has been a challenging one. The difference now is that we have a clear vision and plan to get to where we want to as a business and that provides hope and fuels determination and commitment to the goal.

Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased to hear you feel proud to represent phs and that you feel we have a clear vision. We have worked really hard on delivering a strategy and vision we truly believe we can achieve, sorry you feel it's taken a while, all good things are worth waiting for! Please feel free to continue to feedback, it's how we'll achieve what we have set out and we'll make sure the comments you have left us in your review get passed onto management in your business areas. Thank you again.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding Corporate Organisation

6 May 2019 - Regional Sales Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feel and supportive environment. Management listen to ideas and want to genuinely keep improving the Company culture and vision. One of the top Corporate Companies I have worked for.

Cons

Service industry can be frustrating but we are improving

People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I would agree we have a family feel at phs. I will pass your review over to the senior management team .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews