phs Group Sales Reviews

phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Field Sales in Tamworth, England

I worked at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent earning potential Great environment to work in Excellent RSM for the midlands

Cons

Some service problems making it difficult to up sell to certain customers

January 14, 2020People Team

Hey, thanks for the great review. Our account manager do have a great opportunity to earn some seriously good money. Great hear that you have an excellent RSM in the midlands. We are making great progress with our service centre and have had a record breaking year of delivering great service.

2. "Great place to work with oppertunites to grow"

Current Employee - Internal Sales Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

A friendly and supportive company to work for. I have worked for the company over 16 years, i have progressed over the years and really enjoy my role and the environment

Cons

More benefits would be great, although i know this is already being looked at

August 29, 2019People Team

Wow you've worked @ phs for 16 years. Here's to getting to the 20 year mark. Thanks again for leaving a balanced review and I will surely pass on your Cons to the leadership team.

3. "Go for it"

Current Employee - Tele Sales Account Manager in Tamworth, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have been working at phs for 18 months great office environment friendly helpful team. Team leaders and management are great. Ongoing training, lots of commission potential.

Cons

Needs to be more comunication between staff at other offices and head office in caerphilly

May 20, 2019People Team

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review. Great that you like the new office environment. Our internal communications are really important to us so I will be sure to pass this information on to the senior leadership team.

4. "Outstanding Corporate Organisation"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family feel and supportive environment. Management listen to ideas and want to genuinely keep improving the Company culture and vision. One of the top Corporate Companies I have worked for.

Cons

Service industry can be frustrating but we are improving

May 7, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. I would agree we have a family feel at phs. I will pass your review over to the senior management team .

5. "Great company D365 part of PHS group"

Current Employee - D365 - Sales Manager in Skelmersdale, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good morale, clear strategy for growth. Strong agenda for changing what needs changing.

Cons

Large organisation so change can sometimes be slow to make an impact.

May 5, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. We are working very hard on our strategy to deliver for our customer and people. I'm glad you can see a difference.

6. "Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with a great Team, Fantastic Training and ongoing support

Cons

Work hard - Play Hard but not really a Con

May 2, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving a review. I work in a great team too. Yes we do a lot for the development of our teams through training.

7. "Regional Sales Manager Hygiene Midlands"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager Hygiene Midlands

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

phs Group is a great place to work! I have never before worked for a company where there are so many like minded people who want to support each other, are highly motivated and have such a passion and drive for the industry and the company itself. Within the 5 years I have worked for phs it has gone through a number of changes, in my opinion each change has been for the better! My Manager joined the business around 2 years ago - his input has meant we now have a great success culture, pushing one another to achieve more and do better period on period... with some great bonus’ and incentives to be had! His support and direction has given me the tools and knowledge to build a strong sales team in the Midlands, whilst maintaining a great work/life balance! phs Group truly believe in promoting within, with clear development plans in order to make this happen - I was even promoted once when I was 5 months pregnant... there are not many companies that could honestly say they would do that!!!

Cons

I appreciate not everyone will share in my experiences, however I genuinely believe there are very few cons to working for phs Group!

April 30, 2019People Team

Hi, Thanks for leaving such a balanced review. Its good see that you have the same passion and drive as everyone that works at phs. We are a good bunch of people that puts the customer first.

8. "Great Company But Needs Improvements"

Current Employee - Sales in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free Canteen On Site Great People Great Management

Cons

Poor Salary No progression opportunities Customer service is poor

November 12, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to hear the Cons you have raised. We'll make sure your review is passed over to the management team in your area, we absolutely want to give everyone at phs the opportunity to progress so will ensure this is raised. Please take the opportunity to speak to your manager or our HR team and raise your concerns if you feel you can, they are here to support you. Once again thanks for your review.

"Terrible"

1.0
    Sales Consultant in Milton Keynes, England

I worked at phs Group for more than a year

Pros

Really cannot think of anything to be honest

Cons

too much stress - high targets based on there structure

November 30, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for leaving us a review. We are disappointed to read your comments and that you felt you couldn't think of any pros of working at phs. We will escalate this to the senior management within the area. Good luck in the future and thanks again.

10. "Challenging, Rewarding and Worth a Second Look!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Now is the best time ever to work at PHS. We have a new senior leadership team and there are now more opportunities than there were before to develop your career and enhance your professional skill set. I am really proud to represent the business and would encourage anyone who wants to contribute to achieving greatness to take a closer look at a career at PHS.

Cons

It's taken a while to get to this point so the journey has been a challenging one. The difference now is that we have a clear vision and plan to get to where we want to as a business and that provides hope and fuels determination and commitment to the goal.

October 17, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased to hear you feel proud to represent phs and that you feel we have a clear vision. We have worked really hard on delivering a strategy and vision we truly believe we can achieve, sorry you feel it's taken a while, all good things are worth waiting for! Please feel free to continue to feedback, it's how we'll achieve what we have set out and we'll make sure the comments you have left us in your review get passed onto management in your business areas. Thank you again.

Found 22 reviews