phs Group Telesales Account Manager Reviews

phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
  1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional company with a brilliant office atmosphere. The incentives are brilliant and as employees we are really made to feel valued by the management.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to purchase additional holidays.

"Very rewarding"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very generous commission scheme. - Structured training and continual development. - Great culture and overall fun place to work.

Cons

- Pressure to meet targets as with any sales job however the support is always there if you need it.

Continue reading

phs Group Response

June 14, 2019People Team

Hey, I love coming to work everyday and you get to meet some amazing phs people along the way. I to think we have good structured training programmes to support with your development. Thanks again for the review.

3. "Professional Happy Site (PHS)... Come Join Us - Be The Best You Can Be!"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having vowed I would never work in a Telesales environment - having worked with PHS for 2.5 years now - I love the job. The Company is structured, has vision - knows what it wants to achieve and how its going to do so. The people here are great - we all look out for each other - we have leaders, but not dictators. Relaxed working environment with music playing all day - we have been known to have the odd dance when we get the sales in! We have reasonable and achievable monthly targets to work towards - which if you put the work in - you get the results, which means a healthy bonus at the end of the period and quarter. Good commission structure....... I've had my best period ever, on target to achieve 150% of my quarterly bonus ...... that means over £5k over 3 periods... Happy Days! Our area of the Business is growing and we are looking for some more great people to join us - so if you are like I used to be, thinking Telesales is not the job - think again - working for PHS could be the best thing you ever do. PHS provide an in-depth induction course - you will not be thrown in at the deep end.

Cons

If I can be picky - we can tend to fight over air conditioning.

Continue reading
  4. "Great company"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new starter with the company but so far no complaints. The training program is extremely informative but also lots of fun, everyone is friendly & they love what they do.

Cons

None so far, all good

phs Group Response

April 26, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. Its good to hear that you had a positive induction program. I would agree we are a friendly bunch of people at phs.

"Really not the best"

1.0
    Telesales in Manchester, England

I worked at phs Group

Pros

You know you won't be there for long.

Cons

I worked in the telesales department here for a few months. Overbearing manager, horrible environment and culture, old office really out of the way. I wouldn't bother. Terrible pay.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews