phs Group "across the company" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

phs Group Employee Reviews about "across the company"

Updated 11 Sep 2019

Found 154 reviews

4.0
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
Pros
  • "Free lunch in the Caerphilly canteen(in 9 reviews)

• "(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "slightly complicated head office process(in 5 reviews)

• "Lots of changes in personnel including CEO and don't really focus on what matters most(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "across the company"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Lowest of the low - FEAR MANAGEMENT"

Current Employee - Finance in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

The only good thing is some of the good staffs potential but what good is that when they haven't got a hope in hell of doing anything useful with it because progression is non-existent.

Cons

Awful pay, do anything to cut corners to save money, negative don't try to invest to grow, no incentives at all to do a good job just fear to not to a bad one, favouritism everywhere & more than anything fear management is a pure disease across the company, shameful the way staff are treated.

Advice to Management

Only thing could possibly said is for the company to sell up, hopefully to someone/a company that can do a complete overhaul and revamp on the company. Needs to be completely reviewed and re-thought.

phs Group2019-04-25

phs Group Response

May 5, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the review. I have passed your review to our Executive team. If you would like to discuss this further or get support please contact your HR team or askDTS.

2. "Great Teams"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Caerphilly, Wales

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

I’ve worked at phs for a few years and loved the teams I’ve worked in and how the company works as a whole. It always seems that everyone has the same end goal in mind and all teams work together to make sure it’s met. I currently have a great manager! She’s new in phs terms (less than 2 years service) but her approach to everyone is great and she touches base with her team daily. There are a lot of employees... with more than 10 years service, that speaks for itself!

Cons

Consistency isn’t always evident across the company

phs Group2018-05-17

phs Group Response

May 18, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review, it's great to read your feedback and really good to hear you feel you have a great manager. Thanks again for your review and we'll make sure we pass all of your feedback on.

Found 154 reviews