Found 29 of over 332 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low for volume of work and pay" (in 14 reviews)
- "Account managers have no control over anything just to send complaints to customer service but the customers contracts stipulate 2 day SLA’s it was more like 10" (in 10 reviews)
- "The benefits could be better" (in 10 reviews)
- "Salary is always biggest thing for people to leave." (in 8 reviews)
- "Treat employees really badly, senior management we’re inept and out of their depth." (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.014 Nov 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCaerphilly, Wales
Great People Great Managers Great Environment Great Opportunities
Very busy with lots of responsibility but in a good way! Employee Benefits are not the best but this is currently being worked on.phs Group Response5y
Hi, thanks for leaving a 5 star review. I agree we have great people working at phs. I will pass your information regarding the benefits to the senior leadership team. We are always reviewing our benefits to be competitive. Thanks again.
- 1.028 Nov 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Fairly decent tools to do your job
Benefits especially sick pay and Holidays are poor. No opportunities to progress, a lot of people have worked their all their lives and are resistant to change.1
- 4.011 May 2019Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsCaerphilly, Wales
They say its the people that make a good or bad workplace, and this is definitely true of PHS. Worked there for 8 years and have made some lifelong friends. Other perks are that the salaries are fair for the job you do, in my opinion. And of course, the famous free lunch at head office! The IT department has a great bunch of people, who for the most part, work together for the good of the company overall.
The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles.phs Group Response5y
Hi, thanks for the review. Yes the IT team are a good bunch of people that support the whole group to sort and enhance our technology offering. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the senior management team regarding the benefits package. We do look at our benefits annually but it’s still good that you’ve mentioned it.
- 4.021 Feb 2022LearningCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCaerphilly, Wales
Great people, good opportunities and a good work life balance
Not many benefits however this is now changing with new benefits being brought inphs Group Response2y
Hi there, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review. Great feedback from our head office in Caerphilly and glad you appreciate the changes that are being made to our benefit package. Kindest Regards, Elis Collins Resourcing Manager email@example.com
- 5.03 Sept 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Work hard and the opportunities are there
Staff benefits could do with some improvementphs Group Response5y
Thank you for the 5 star review. We're glad you think phs is a great place to work!
- 5.030 Aug 2023Customer SupportCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCaerphilly, Wales
They really care about their employees
The benefits could be betterphs Group Response3mo
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate your feedback. Kindest regards, Lara Norris - Resourcing Business Partner
- 5.07 May 2019Business Development ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
In my short time within the company it is great to see the team ethos being displayed, not just in the division I work for, but across the whole company. Whether you are in a role that works from home or based in Head Office there is always somebody at the end of a phone call or email that wants to help. They have the appetite to want to recognise people for a job well done through praise and recognition which is encouraging to see.
It would be great to see the company offer private medical insurance as an employee benefit alongwith the other benefits provided at presentphs Group Response5y
Hello, thanks for leaving us a review. Its great to see you have a good support network around you at phs. I will be sure to pass on the information regarding employee benefits.
- 5.024 Dec 2019Resource CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCaerphilly, Wales
Manager is really supportive and eager for us to learn. There is potential to progress in my career.
Not enough staff benefits that could potentially help employees stay longer within the company
- 4.010 Mar 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
The people are friendly and helpful
Not many contractual benefits availablephs Group Response2y
Hello, Thank you for your review, and it's lovely to hear you felt the team spirit we have here at phs Group. We conducted an employee survey last year which resulted in majority of our employees wanting better benefits. We took this on board and have recently launched new benefits which include a discount platform which saves you money on your weekly shop, electrical goods and much more. We have also introduced a buy and sell holiday scheme and phs shop which provided you with discounts on household products. Kindest regards, Elis Collins Resourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org