phs Group "made to feel" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

phs Group Employee Reviews about "made to feel"

Found 131 reviews

3.7
phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith
Pros
  • "Free lunch in the Caerphilly canteen(in 9 reviews)

• "Good support, great people, and willing to listen to ideas(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Terrible Service - Terrible Customer Service and Terrible Managers(in 4 reviews)

• "The benefits package is lacking when compared with other similar companies / job roles(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "made to feel"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Superb Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Head of Digital in Skelmersdale, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I've been with Direct365, part of the PHS Group, for over 2 years and I can honestly say that I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute. You get the chance to voice your opinion and get a chance to shape the future of the company, you are really made to feel valued and that goes for everyone in the company from all levels. In some large businesses, you don't get exposed to the numbers and how the company is doing, but at...

Cons

There are some big numbers to hit and tight deadlines but that's to be expected at a large company.

phs Group2019-05-02

May 5, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for the review. Yes everyone has a part to play in the phs strategy and guess what?... We are delivering in what we set out to do. Our 3 year strategy is well underway and everyone's opinion is very important to making us succeed.

2. "Review for Direct365 - part of PHS Group"

Current Employee - Assistant Buyer in Skelmersdale, England

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Open office with a relaxed and fun environment. Friendly staff. Approachable and friendly management team including our MD who has a " my door is always open" policy. Plenty of opportunities to better yourself and improve your skills. Always made to feel valued and appreciated.

Cons

No cons other than pay could be improved

Advice to Management

Continue as you are, they are all approachable including team leaders and listen to any staff queries.

phs Group2019-05-02

May 5, 2019People Team

Hello, thanks for leaving a review. I'm glad that you like the office environment it seems to be fun where ever you are in phs. I will make sure that you senior managers see your review. Thanks again.

3. "Lots of opportunities and a warm welcome"

I have been working at phs Group full-time

Pros

I joined the phs team just over two months ago, and that time has flown by. My role is full of opportunities and I have been made to feel so welcome by everyone I have met during my induction. I have spent time learning all about the different roles we have in our business and have learnt about all the services we offer our customers. Who knew the people behind the little yellow lozenge did so much?!

Cons

I am at the start of my employment journey with phs so I haven't come across any cons that would be a show stopper for me. I would encourage all our team to keep on sharing ideas that help us focus on our customer.

phs Group2018-05-21

May 22, 2018Mark - phs team

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. There is so much that goes on behind the yellow lozenge and good to hear you have been made to feel welcome. We hope your journey continues to be an enjoyable one and thanks again for leaving us a review. Good luck.

Found 131 reviews