tringapps Employee Reviews about "working environment"

Updated Jul 31, 2019

Found 6 of over 90 reviews

4.0
tringapps President Shawn Kumar (no image)
Shawn Kumar
Pros
  • "Good environment, Can learn a lot(in 9 reviews)

• "working environment(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Salaries are credited 7th of every month, sometimes late(in 4 reviews)

• "Engineers are being allocated as product managers in the organisation who have 0 exp with people management(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

285K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=tringapps~608087
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "working environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

"Great place to shape your career"

Jul 31, 2019 - Software Engineer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Place to start your career as a fresher/lateral hire. All perks including flexible timings, work from home facilities, snacks, along with transportation for female employee are provided . Salary best in industry compared to many other. Cool working environment and great place to learn, lot of independence to experiment and you will get recognization for good work. No formal attire.

Cons

It takes lot of effort to get through the interview rounds.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Best place for freshers

Jun 19, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good learning exposure on trending technologies like React, Machine learning, etc - Industry standard pay - Fun filled work environment - You can play Table tennis within the office - Work-life balance will be there - You will get 12 casual and 9 vacation leaves per year - Health insurance for you and your family

Cons

- Partiality in appraisal process - There is no proper HR in this company that results in loosing many good employees. (If you looking for HR position in this company, then you should learn to say "I will get back to you" and forget it) - NO new projects in last few months

4 people found this review helpful
    3. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good but a lot of things will be hidden from you

Dec 1, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working environment. Manager Space for you to grow at your own pace

Cons

Nothing is discussed out loud, even if something is happening. No job security.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Reach out to me with questions, if any!

Sep 12, 2017 - Human Resources Generalist in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation, modern work environment, all recruitments, hiring and terminations per contract and laws of the land. Challenging projects from DLT, to IoT to Artificial Intelligence and much more.

Cons

Startup culture and quick decision making, if you are not a hardcore engineer you will struggle to grow and sustain. We don't manage perceptions, we manage careers. We are like a launchpad to success, ask me for specifics and you will get them.

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Former Employee

One of the fastest growing mid-level IT company

Nov 3, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) One of the finest company for professional learning and working environment, 2) Great compensation and Hike compared to its competitors even at times when the market is dull and standards are little low, 3) Very good exposure to technologies and business on different level of technology learning, 4) Gives great boost to resume interms of a qualified projects, 5) Very fair and robust organization

Cons

1) Work depends upon the project we get & immediate supervisor if one is lucky enough, 2) Tough to manage Work Life Balance when there is very high work timings

21 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Mobile App Company

Aug 25, 2015 - IOS Developer in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Solid career with so much to learn Team is highly talented and has the potential to compete with big guys Good pay master Salary appraisals on time and relatively on higher side Employee benefits & welfare Super work environment and ambiance. One of the few best looking offices in India.

Cons

Work-life balance has to be improved. Nevertheless, the management is currently trying to fix that. No cab/transport facility

28 people found this review helpful