89% would recommend to a friend
(60 total reviews)
96% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 60 of over 81 reviews
Updated 16 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.04 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- big mission that the company and team is very driven to work towards - some of the smartest and most ambitious people I've ever worked with
- the team is working so hard to improve the commercialisation of the business model but still lots of work to do here
- 5.016 Dec 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Great people and culture, fun place to work and great benefits
Since moving to 2-3 days a week, the office is no longer a problem
- 5.017 Aug 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Really interesting mission - to try and establish a global addressing standard - Full of ambitious yet also supportive and friendly people - Every day is different, whether it's the market, the project, the challenge, the way w3w is being applied. - Feel supported by my managers and teammates - Feel comfortable and safe to fail and make mistakes - Lots of opportunity to try new things, take initiative, speak your mind -- as long as you back it up.
- Not as diverse as it could or should be. - Can be a bit relentless, so easy to burn out if you're not careful. - Doesn't close during Christmas period - Sometimes feels like there's a lot of cooks in the kitchen in terms of stakeholders.6
- 5.013 Feb 2022Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
The product and mission are brilliant. The company culture is positive. The people operations team is always trying new things to support everyone and the office atmosphere is really nice. 6 weeks remote policy is great. People in BD are really supportive and kind. They’re focused on building the business as a team. The job is challenging in a good way and we get to work with different industries and verticals so you definitely don’t get bored!
Things change a lot and it’s hard work. It wouldn’t suit everyone.1
- 4.09 Jul 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Friendly and professional team lead. Good opportunity to collaborate online.
Sometimes the response to the emails is a bit slow
- 5.018 Apr 2022BD TeamCurrent Employee
This is just a note to say that my time at what3words has been amazing, from the onboarding process to the team and their response to covid & our current partners.
It sometimes feels like a GIS software company rather than a global addressing standard.
- 5.013 Mar 2022Senior Android DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
High paced, new technologies, more than one product to focus on, b2c, b2b, motivated team, everyone focused on achieving the company goal, great cross department relationship.
Location of the office can lead to big commute timed, but only 2 days a week in now making it less of a cons.1
what3words Reviews FAQs
what3words has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at what3words to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
89% of what3words employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated what3words 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.