Found 34 of over 81 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 2.010 Nov 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great people and offices. Interesting idea.
No bandwidth to actually change anything in the strategy. If you show data that doesn't fit the idea of the CEO or could hurt investors (who are the real target here, everything is done to raise money, nothing is done to improve the product), you get fired.3
- 5.019 Jun 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
-Incredibly passionate and intelligent people -Inspiring work culture - Everyone is valued -A truly unique mission to change the world -A variety of workload (you never know what's in the pipeline!) - The opportunity to bring ideas and help evolve the company -Strong cross team collaboration
- No cons but be prepared to work hard and be constantly challenged (in a positive way)
- 5.02 Jun 2021Marketing SpecialistFormer ContractorLondon, England
The product is a stroke-of-genius There are some REALLY smart people on the team The office is lovely (Incl lunchtime-events, socials, dog-friendly and outstanding pub quizzes) It has masses of potential growth
Marketing has limited influence over product/growth teams There are cliqués & politics There is a 'hussle' culture The on-site cafe is requires wealth1
- 5.017 Aug 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Really interesting mission - to try and establish a global addressing standard - Full of ambitious yet also supportive and friendly people - Every day is different, whether it's the market, the project, the challenge, the way w3w is being applied. - Feel supported by my managers and teammates - Feel comfortable and safe to fail and make mistakes - Lots of opportunity to try new things, take initiative, speak your mind -- as long as you back it up.
- Not as diverse as it could or should be. - Can be a bit relentless, so easy to burn out if you're not careful. - Doesn't close during Christmas period - Sometimes feels like there's a lot of cooks in the kitchen in terms of stakeholders.6
- 5.023 Aug 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
what3words will be a great fit for anyone who likes working for companies who care about making a difference, people who like to see the direct impact of their work and thrive in fast-paced / quickly changing environments. If you are tech-savvy, eager to give your best, a good team-player, like to be intellectually challenged, flexible and ready to be always on the move you’ll be a great addition to what3words. It’s a very exciting time to join what3words : the company is growing fast and we are reinforcing our local presence. Large brands have integrated what3words and are proud to share the news with their customers. Across the world we’ve demonstrated hundreds of different use cases for what3words from improved logistics to faster emergency response, from safer travel experiences to top notch in-car navigation, etc. The recent hiring of people in charge of internal ops have made it easier to face such a rapid growth and adapt to a new model. The team is amazing: I’ve never met so many smart yet humble people before.
We’re on a mission. And that requires commitment: the days can be long and – depending on your job – the travels can be many.4
- 5.019 Apr 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
people are very friendly especially in the Tech team
its not a technical company, meaning that the tech team doesn't get enough appreciation There's a bit of chaos in terms of management. CTO is very supportive but the hierarchy is very flat and we lack drive and cooperation between teams1
- 5.020 Mar 2021ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great and talented people to work with Really interesting projects with great variety Great work life balance
None I can think of.
- 5.014 Jan 2021Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very ambitious vision Working with emergency services is motivating to see tech being used to help save lives Genuinely nice people to work with and a great culture
Office is nice but kind of far for a lot of people (but we have good WFH policy now!) The plan is very all-or-nothing by nature
- 5.013 Feb 2022Business DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
The product and mission are brilliant. The company culture is positive. The people operations team is always trying new things to support everyone and the office atmosphere is really nice. 6 weeks remote policy is great. People in BD are really supportive and kind. They’re focused on building the business as a team. The job is challenging in a good way and we get to work with different industries and verticals so you definitely don’t get bored!
Things change a lot and it’s hard work. It wouldn’t suit everyone.1