yboo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

yboo Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2019

Found 5 reviews

5.0
yboo CEO Martyn Gould (no image)
Martyn Gould
  1. "Honestly Just The Best Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Holmfirth, England

I have been working at yboo full-time for less than a year

Pros

People make a company, and I can honestly say, everyone I work with are just the best people. We have a flexible working hours which allows us to have a good work/life balance. We also have a wellbeing mentor to ensure that our own wellbeing comes first, this value is run through all of our team which helps for a supportive and happy family here at yboo. I am lucky enough to be doing something I love for a living... but then to work for such a wonderful company really makes work not even feel like work, It's just something I enjoy.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything negative.

Advice to Management

Stay as you are, working as a team is the way it should be!

yboo2019-06-06

June 12, 2019PA and Business Manager

Thanks so much for your positive review! We are thrilled you are enjoying life at yboo, and its great to have you in our "family" 😊

"A balanced review - have a look"

Current Employee - C E O in Holmfirth, England

I have been working at yboo full-time for more than a year

Pros

We have an open and trusting environment where everyone is supported but NOT micro managed. We move quickly and achieve lots via collaboration.

Cons

We move quickly and sometimes suffer from poor internal comms. The workload is sometimes too large,

Advice to Management

Advice to staff up and relocate to solve some of the easily 'fixable' issues

yboo2019-06-04

June 12, 2019PA and Business Manager

Thanks for your balanced review. We always welcome feedback, whether postive or constructive. At yboo, our employees come first and we constantly look to ensure we are helping you be successful and happy. Our first priorties are a bigger and better office and onboarding new hires, both of which aim to alliviate workload and improve working environment/comms. 😊

"Brilliant Place to work!"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Holmfirth, England

I have been working at yboo part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great office atmosphere and working environment Flexible working Caring Values - Employee Wellbeing is a massive focus Positive and exciting place to work Great job satisfaction!!

Cons

Yet to come across any!

yboo2019-04-01

"Fantastic company!"

Current Employee - Media Channel Manager in Holmfirth, England

I have been working at yboo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company I currently work for is the best to date. Flexible working, open environment, staff high on the list of priorities

Cons

I can't currently name any cons!

yboo2019-03-28

June 12, 2019PA and Business Manager

"At yboo it's all about you!"

Current Employee - PA and Business Manager in Holmfirth, England

I have been working at yboo full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture: No hierarchy or office politics. Every is treated equally and respected. Eveyone is allowed to work in a way that fits with their individual needs and therefore takes charge of their own destiny. yboo understands the importance of driving employee engagement, motivation and recognition to produce an engaged high performing workforce. Wellbeing: Strategy in place to protect... employee's health and wellbeing (physically and mentally) Flexible Working / Working from Home to promote work/life balance Free Fresh Fruit Mental Health Awareness Growth and Development: Apprenticeship Programme. Robust performance management framework to support personal and professional growth and development.

Cons

No negatives seen as yet

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!!

yboo2019-02-17