DOCS Clinical Research Associate Salaries
- – Buenos Aires, Argentina Area
- – Antwerpen, Belgium Area
- – Montreal, QC, Canada Area
- – Toronto, ON, Canada Area
- – Berlin, Germany Area
- – Limerick, Ireland Area
- United Kingdom
- – London Area
- – Manchester Area
- – Slough Area
- United States
- – Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- – Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- – Nashville, TN, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- – Riverside, CA, United States Area
- – Tampa, FL, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 1 salaries
How much does a Clinical Research Associate at DOCS make?
The typical DOCS Clinical Research Associate salary is £37,572 per year. Clinical Research Associate salaries at DOCS can range from £31,221 - £40,847 per year. This estimate is based upon 5 DOCS Clinical Research Associate salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Clinical Research Associate at DOCS can expect to make an average total pay of £37,572 per year.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
DOCS Salary FAQs
The average salary for a a Clinical Research Associate is £35,927 per year in United Kingdom, which is 4% lower than the average DOCS salary of £37,572 per year for this job.