Hilton Human Resources Salaries
- – Perth, Australia Area
- – Osaka, Japan Area
- – Rotterdam, Netherlands Area
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- – Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- United Kingdom
- – Glasgow Area
- – London Area
- – Manchester Area
- – Reading Area
- United States
- – Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- – New Orleans, LA, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – Washington, DC , United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 2 salaries
How much does a Human Resources at Hilton make?
The typical Hilton Human Resources salary is £28,000 per year. Human Resources salaries at Hilton can range from £12,332 - £69,085 per year. This estimate is based upon 5 Hilton Human Resources salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Human Resources at Hilton can expect to make an average total pay of £28,000 per year.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Hilton Salary FAQs
The average salary for a Human Resources is £37,628 per year in United Kingdom, which is 34% higher than the average Hilton salary of £28,000 per year for this job.