Honeywell Analyst Salaries
- Czech Republic
- – Prague, Czech Republic Area
- – Bangalore, India Area
- – Mumbai, India Area
- – New Delhi, India Area
- – Pune, India Area
- United Kingdom
- – London Area
- United States
- – Albuquerque, NM, United States Area
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Duluth, MN, United States Area
- – Kansas City, MO, United States Area
- – Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- – Tampa, FL, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
£37,017 - £39,952/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Analyst at Honeywell make?
Analyst salaries at Honeywell can range from £37,017-£39,952. This estimate is based upon 1 Honeywell Analyst salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Analyst salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Honeywell Salary FAQs
The average salary for a an Analyst is £37,569 per year in United Kingdom, which is 2% lower than the average Honeywell salary of £38,502 per year for this job.