Honeywell Financial Analyst Salaries
- – Shanghai, China Area
- Czech Republic
- – Prague, Czech Republic Area
- – Bangalore, India Area
- – Pune, India Area
- – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- – Monterrey, Mexico Area
- United Kingdom
- – Glasgow Area
- – Manchester Area
- – Reading Area
- United States
- – Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- – Charlotte, NC, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Cincinnati, OH, United States Area
- – Houston, TX, United States Area
- – Jacksonville, FL, United States Area
- – Kansas City, MO, United States Area
- – Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- – Seattle, WA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
How much does a Financial Analyst at Honeywell make?
The typical Honeywell Financial Analyst salary is £41,863 per year. Financial Analyst salaries at Honeywell can range from £24,000 - £51,437 per year. This estimate is based upon 4 Honeywell Financial Analyst salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Financial Analyst at Honeywell can expect to make an average total pay of £41,863 per year.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Honeywell Salary FAQs
The average salary for a a Financial Analyst is £39,515 per year in United Kingdom, which is 5% lower than the average Honeywell salary of £41,863 per year for this job.