Glassdoor Copyright Complaint Policy
Glassdoor has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement on Glassdoor in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA") and equivalent or similar laws in other jurisdictions which are intended to exclude or limit the liability of online service providers who provide access to user-generated content. It is our policy to terminate membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied in violation of applicable copyright law and used on Glassdoor in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information; without this information we will be unable to take action on your request:
- Your contact information. Please include your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Please include reasonably sufficient details describing the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Glassdoor. General information about the content is not adequate. Please include reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the work that is claimed to be infringing (for example: the URL(s) of the exact work(s)).
- You must agree to and include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- You must provide following statement: "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorised to act on behalf of its owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Your signature. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove the content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. If you feel that content has been taken down inappropriately please contact our Copyright Agent who will provide information on the requirements and procedure for filing a counter-notification with us.
Contact information for our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
300 Mission Street
San Francisco CA 94105
Phone: 415-339-9105 (Ext: 188)
Fax: 415-944-6888 (Ext: 188)