Top 35 Facts for UK Recruiters >
In an ever-changing industry, get the latest UK recruitment insights that every recruiter needs to know with our new fact guide.
Why Glassdoor Is a Powerful Tool for Recruiters >
Find out why Glassdoor candidates are more likely to be hired, and more likely to stay.
HR and Recruiting Stats >
New research & data that provides a comprehensive look at today’s evolving HR landscape.
How to Recruit Top Talent in the UK >
Our new guide for UK recruiters has proven strategies to help you attract the best candidates for your open roles - all in 4 easy steps.
5 Disruptions Impacting Jobs in 2018 >
What to watch for in 2018 from Glassdoor’s Chief Economist, Dr Andrew Chamberlain
1. SHRM, 2016 Human Capital Benchmarking Report;
2. Glassdoor Economic Research, How Long Does it Take to Hire? Interview Duration in 25 Countries, August 9, 2017;
3. Aptitude Research Partners, Informed Candidate, 2017;
4. Glassdoor Harris Poll, April 2017;
5. Glassdoor Harris Poll, April 2017;
6. Glassdoor Harris Poll, 2018;
7. Glassdoor.co.uk U.K. Site Survey, August 2018;
8. SHRM, 2016 Human Capital Benchmarking Report;
9. Work Institute, 2017 Retention Report, 2017;
10. Glassdoor Economic Research, “Why Do Workers Quit? The Factors That Predict Employee Turnover” February 2017;
11. According to a custom-defined ranking comprised of Glassdoor.co.uk, Jobsite.co.uk, Indeed.co.uk, TotalJobs.com, CV-Library.co.uk, Reed.co.uk and Monster.co.uk; Based on average monthly unique UK visitors as provided by ComScore MediaMetrix Multi-Platform Reports between Jan 2018 – Dec 2018;
12. Google Analytics, Q4’18; 13. Google Analytics, Country average, December 2018; 14. Glassdoor Internal Data, Q4 2018 - Based on users who have shared work experience on their Glassdoor account/salary/reviews; 15. Glassdoor Internal Data, August 2018, Based on an analysis to determine average growth rate in Profile Page Views after purchasing a Glassdoor product measured over the six months before and after purchase; sample includes UK employers who purchased Glassdoor products from Jan-Dec 2017;
16. Glassdoor Internal Data, January-June 2018 - based on an analysis using data from Jan-June 2018 to compare Non-Sponsored Jobs before partnering with Glassdoor versus Sponsored Jobs after partnering with Glassdoor on a per job per day basis across all devices;
17. Data analysis of 12M applications 7/1/16-12/31/17 from leading ATS provider Greenhouse comparing application-to-hire ratios for Glassdoor vs. other job sites;