If you have trouble finding the right talent, you’re not alone. Three in four hiring decision-makers say that finding quality candidates is their #1 recruiting challenge.1
Here are five ways you can attract more quality candidates to your open roles with Brand Advertising with Glassdoor:
- Think Beyond Job Ads. Job ads are a great way to reach candidates who are actively searching for roles. But how do you know if they’re going to click on your ad as they scroll through hundreds of search results? Brand ads expose your employer brand and your jobs to candidates in places outside of the usual search results such as the Glassdoor homepage, competitor pages, and related sites.
- Grow Brand Awareness. There’s no doubt that your brand reputation attracts candidates. But even if you have a great reputation with those who know about your company, there are still plenty of talented candidates who don’t. Brand Ads expose your brand and your jobs to candidates who are looking but may have not been exposed to your brand before. Repetition is one of the keys to increase brand awareness, so the more places your brand appears, the more it becomes top-of-mind for candidates.
- Target Candidates Precisely. Targeting your jobs is about more than job title and location. Companies may seek to reach candidates of specific demographic groups or criteria such as veteran status, diversity and competitor activity. Brand ads allow you to get in front of more of the candidates you want by setting the exact criteria that suits you best.
- Go Where the Informed Candidates Are. When candidates know more about your company, hiring is easier. Research shows that interviewing informed candidates results in improved candidate experience, reduced time to hire and improved hiring manager satisfaction.1 With nearly 48 million monthly unique users2 to its mobile apps websites, Glassdoor is the premier destination for displaying brand ads to informed candidates.
- Expand Your Reach. Effective recruiting isn’t just about casting a wider net; it’s about consistently casting your net in the most abundant waters. When you build brand familiarity with informed candidates through repetition across a diverse set of online locations, you’ll win over the ones who apply, interview and become happy, productive and engaged employees.
Behavioural Interviewing Questions and Templates >
Everything about conducting interviews that vet candidates for success at your unique company.
How to Create Job Ads That Convert >
Top 10 tips to help you craft the ultimate job ads to convert your company’s next star employees.
How to Recruit Top Talent in the UK >
Our new guide for UK recruiters has proven strategies to help you attract the best candidates for your open roles.
Why Glassdoor Is a Powerful Tool for Recruiters >
Find out why Glassdoor candidates are more likely to be hired, and more likely to stay.
Candidate Screening Checklist >
Learn how to Quickly and effectively vet CVs for candidate fit.
1. Source: Aptitude Research Partners, 2017; 2. Source: Google Analytics, CQ3 2017; 3. Source: Based on app-to-hire ratios in a 2015 study of 30 million applications from a leading third-party recruitment agency