We are currently growing our team of Real-Time artists and we are seeking the talents of both mid-weight and senior individuals with strong Unreal Engine experience.
- Utilising Unreal Engine’s full suite of World Building tools to achieve Photorealism in environment creation for Virtual Production, Film and TV.
- Modelling optimised assets, from hard-surface and organics to Photorealistic environmental elements.
- Shader and Texture authoring for assets.
- Contributing to the R&D environment pipeline and maintaining a strong knowledge of the latest tools and processes.
- Working closely with the Art Lead to ensure all assets maintain high quality and consistency across projects.
- Contributing innovative ideas to help improve your workflow and Dimension projects and mentoring less experienced members of staff.
- Knowledge and experience of working in Unreal Engine. Please demonstrate with current examples.
- Experience with 3DSMax or Maya.
- Experience with Photoshop & Substance Painter.
- Experience within commercial production pipelines.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Able to provide multiple examples of Unreal Engine work
- Experience with Substance Designer.
- Knowledge of photogrammetry pipelines.
- Familiarity with virtual reality head mounted displays and motion controllers.
- History of working within rapid prototyping environments, such as game jams.
- Real passion for emerging technology, films and other creative mediums.
Dimension is a global leader in volumetric and virtual production, creating real-time virtual worlds and virtual humans for film, TV, virtual reality, augmented reality, and the Metaverse. We are shaping the future of entertainment and transforming filmmaking and XR content creation via our revolutionary production studios and pioneering technologies.
We employ over 75 curious and creative minds and work with some of the world's most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. Our recent hits include work for Coldplay, BTS, Disney, Marvel, Balenciaga, Netflix, Sky, Sir David Attenborough, Madonna, Sam Smith, and more.
We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivalled access to state-of-the-art technologies and innovations in our space. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.