- Walldorf, Germany
- 10000+ Employees
- 28 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (SAP)
- Founded in 1972
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Interviewphone interview and in person interview with team and got offer from HR
I took about 2 weeks toatally
It is not difficult question compared with other company
it was really good companyInterview
what can you bring to the teamAnswer Question
See All 4,060 interviews
SAP Awards & Accolades
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies List, Corporate Knights, 2023, Corporate Knights, 2023
- Top Employer Deutschland 2022, Top Employer Institue, 2022
Popular Careers with SAP Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from SAP Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about SAP
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at SAP to a friend. This is based on 647 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
72% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SAP as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SAP.
85% of employees think that SAP has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.