- Walldorf, Germany
- 10000+ Employees
- 28 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (SAP)
- Founded in 1972
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
What people are saying about SAP
Got a burning question about SAP? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in GermanyNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interviewers were friendly. However, they gave false hopes and took weeks to respond, only to realise it was a rejection. The response came more than a month later when she said she would get back to me in less than one week.Interview
What is the difference between change and problem managementAnswer Question
See All 4,061 interviews
SAP Awards & Accolades
- Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies List, Corporate Knights, 2023, Corporate Knights, 2023
- Top Employer Deutschland 2022, Top Employer Institue, 2022
Popular Careers with SAP Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from SAP Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about SAP
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at SAP to a friend. This is based on 647 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
72% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SAP as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SAP.
85% of employees think that SAP has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.