Mission: We exist to make a positive difference to people’s lives. We create superior quality products using the world’s finest natural ingredients to make your skin feel so good.
I have been working at The Body Shop full-time (More than a year)
Refreshing work-life balance in head office
- flexible working: ability to pick own hours and work from home.
- 'happy Fridays' early finishes during summer months
Ethical and values driven company
- always campaigning
- working hard to be a 'force for good'
- vocal on animal testing
- certified cruelty free
- works hard to grow community trade programme
- builds bio-bridges
- Marketing ruled business. Far too many product marketers with little, to no retail knowledge. Constantly
- To much focus on discount which devalues the brand
Advice to Management
Stop launching to many products, start including retail colleagues in project meetings who understand our customers.
Streamline processes and limit marketing team
The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop.
Telephone interview - fine
First round interview - shocking. The line manager literally communicated a rude language face to face, it seems he clearly did not enjoy working for the Body Shop as he blamed the Management. Very unprofessional and shocking interviewer behaviour.
Feedback - the HR is appalling. Promised feedback but never delivered.
We are uniquely able to voice the concerns of millions of customers and persuade decision makers around the world to implement measures to secure long-term positive change: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQarA
So proud to have been nominated for 2 #LibbyAwards by @peta2! Vote now - Best 'Vegan Bath&Body' & 'Vegan Dude' Product: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQaTG