Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015
1,792 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application - asked for telephone interview the same week which was followed by a face to face interview. Was informed on the day I had made it to the next stage which was a branch placement and finally an assessment centre. Recruitment is year round so the recruitment process can be very quick.

Trainee Management Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Telephone interview to begin with. Then an interview with somebody at a place near me. The third one was a branch interview at my local branch but not the one I will be working at. The last stage is an assessment day Which I have got very soon.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

A telephone internet
    A face to face interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager
    A branch visit and interview with Area Manager- this interview was very similar to that of the previous interview. during this they are judging how you interact with other people in the branch so be aware of your interaction with everyone and not just the AM
    A assessment centre- one of the tasks was to sell a product to the group

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions focused mainly on sales and customer service, make sure you have lots of examples for these.
      Where else have you applied for?

Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application. Phone Interview. Interview with the district manager. Meeting with the branch manager. Assessment day. Fairly straight forward up until the branch manager. Didn't get offered a position, as I didn't have enough "sales or customer experience skills", even though all i've ever done is work in sales and customer service, but hey! Feedback on the interviews wasn't provided and in the dark on where I went wrong!
    Everyone I came in contact with was nice and helpful, friendly interview process and a shame I didn't progress!

Interview Questions

• How good are you at time management? What sales experience do you have? How have you had to deal with a difficult colleague?   Answer Question

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Made me wait long time outside. Went in and finished after 15 mins really rushed. Asked about customer service leadership and sales? And about a time where I struggled to meet a deadline. Managing workloads and how I achieved sales targets

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Quite long but very fair process. The online application is easy to fill out and doesn't take long. Afterwards there will be a telephone interview, which will be over very quick too and is just to see what you are currently doing, where you'd like to work etc. Afterwards you will be invited for a personal interview, mine was in Heathrow. This also didn't last longer than 30 minutes and was fine. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Stared with a telephone interview then a face to face interview. I was contacted both by telephone and email. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely friendly so far.

Application process was online. There are a lot of positions available.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

Had 2 telephone interviews ! Questions quite basic! 3 favourite things about company! Strength and weakness of sales! Define what I believe a leader is! Why work for them? Why that job? Time I motivated someone Asked to come to branch interview !

Interview Questions

• Favourite part about sales   1 Answer
    • Least favourite part about sales   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2015.

Interview

Application Form, 10 minute phone interview, 40 minute phone interview (they offered this instead of in person interview to save travelling via plane) and this is how far I got - though they took 2 weeks to get back to me, despite telling me I'd know within a week. Very unprofessional.

All of the questions they ask you can find on here - mostly competency based questions - tell me about yourself, what are your weaknesses in sales, what do you think makes the difference between good and great customer service etc.

Make sure to evidence competencies, I didn't emphasise on one and think that's where I went wrong

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes the difference between good and great customer service?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

process so far has been very simple. telephone interview followed by a head office interview, followed by a regional interview. I am currently waiting on hearing about my regional interview and then hopefully I will be progressing to the assessment centre.