There are newer employer reviews for FormFactor

There's potential.. senior management is too busy to invest in their employees..

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA (US)

I worked at FormFactor

Pros

people are generally nice and helpful.. the lab is very well prepared.. the cafeteria and the gym are very cool..

Cons

senior management is too busy to invest in their employees.. and the company has no direction.. it's very reactive to the competition..

Advice to Management

pay attention to your employees.. invest in their learning.. share your vision with the engineering teams.. a little less politics would be nice..

reviews filtered by
  1. Short, Exciting at Beginning, A complete let-down thereafter

I worked at FormFactor

Pros

Exciting Technology and Great commercial potential.

Cons

Inconsistent direction, ok strategies but bad follow-thru'. Significant issue with implementation

Advice to Management

Stay true to course. Be consistent - changing directions destroy creditbility and undermine morale

2. FormFactor

Former Employee - Senior Process Engineer in Livermore, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Process Engineer in Livermore, CA (US)

I worked at FormFactor

Pros

Compensation was average to above average and benefits were average to above average. Relatively laid back working environment. Very structured and efficient production environment.

Cons

Not the highest level of technical ability, there were some very good people and some very poor people technically. If you are competent you can advance. style valued over substance by management.

Advice to Management

Focus on accomplishments and not activity or presentations. Value people of value, not people who sound like they have value. Eliminating dead weight will help with cost savings and efficiency.

There are newer employer reviews for FormFactor