Interview Question

Personal background, Clinical History, Experiences

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

All medical equipment maintenance and servicing

Anonymous on

This is Dr. Shahidullah 36 years old , Married, Muslim , Bangladeshi Nationals & registered Physician BM &DC Reg No. 58915. Passed Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery & 1 year MBBS internship training from the East-West Medical College and Hospital under the University of Dhaka (2004-2012). SSC & HSC passesd under Dhaka Educational Board , Science Background, Major Biology. Recently working with Bangladesh Red Crescent Society under 'Population Movement Operation ' project as a clinical lead manager 'Chief Medical Officer' of the COVID-19 Response , selected for the background of having experienced worked with icddr, b at Enteric and Respiratory Infectious unit, under Infectious Disease Division for 2 years and 1 year training in 'Internal Medicine' as 'Honourary Medical Officer' at Shaheed Shurwardy Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka. I was born on 6th January 1985, married on September,2012 and having a boy of 7 years old , living at Dhaka with my Mother, two younger brother. My better half is Textile Engineer, working with 'INTERTEK' as Lab Incharge and My son studying at St. Geogery High School, Dhaka. All of my family members are well & Good health now. I was infected to COVID-19 on 29th September 20, during my working hours at 'SARI ITC' at Ukhiya with moderate symptoms and got negative RT-PCR on October 31, 2020 . There was a history of RTA except no history of hospital admission , Vision 6/6 , no history of allergic reaction , Hypertension, Exposure to any communicable diseases except COVID-19. Successfully completed the Surveillance 'Strategic Typhoid Alliance across Africa and Asia' to see the burden of Typhoid fever and Antibiotics Resistance among the population of 2 lac at Mirpur , Dhaka under icddr ,b . 'Also Completed the main TyVac study in Bangladesh, a phase III B vacccine trial , double blinded randomized controlled trial among 150 clusters' at Mirpur , Dhaka . Leaded 'Passive Surveillance for both study ' and supervision of CRF for AEFI , SAE , AE . And assigned for management of any comolicated patients Management , Documentation and Referral and Follow up.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.