- 5.019 Jun 2019Customer Support ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNewcastle upon Tyne, England
- Leadership spends time leading the team as opposed to micromanaging individuals. - Given the freedom to explore ideas and new ways of doing things where failure is used as a learning opportunity. - A growing business which affords the opportunity for personal and professional development. No two days have been the same since I started 3 months ago. - Friendly team, modern office environment just outside of the city center - Accredited living wage employer with some decent perks.
- If you don't like being taken out of your comfort zone, this may not be the place for you. Encouraged to find solutions yourself and be proactive in getting your work done. - Be prepared to perform duties outside your job role to support a smaller, dynamic team and ensure success for the business. If you're looking for a standard office/administration role you may not like it at Erudus.
- 4.021 Jun 2021Wholesale Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Great working place, good salary, good growth potential, great management, well managed during COVID
Lack of structure, not always opportunities to progress in your department
- 5.08 Mar 2021Sales SpecialistCurrent EmployeeNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Very Friendly professional staff who are always keen to help and make you feel a part of a team. Clear Progression and opportunities to develop skills within given role.
I have not found there to be any working here