- 5.011 Jan 2021Sales SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
- The business is consistently growing and going in the right direction. - Very supportive team where you will always receive help from those around you. - Good work/personal life balance. - Regular team and individual meetings where you will always be kept in the loop and told about things at face value. - Great modern office space with free parking. - Ever-growing list of employee perks. - Receive great recognition for your success. - Working with Erudus, you will feel like you're putting your mark on the company and support it in growing further.
- Limited to office/home working, communication with customers being via email, phone and video conferencing. - Job requires a lot of self-confidence and the ability to solve problems on the spot whilst being out of your comfort zone. - If you're not accustomed to the industry and type of working, be prepared to put in the extra hours to learn.
- 4.021 Jun 2021Wholesale Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Great working place, good salary, good growth potential, great management, well managed during COVID
Lack of structure, not always opportunities to progress in your department
- 5.08 Mar 2021Sales SpecialistCurrent EmployeeNewcastle upon Tyne, England
Very Friendly professional staff who are always keen to help and make you feel a part of a team. Clear Progression and opportunities to develop skills within given role.
I have not found there to be any working here