Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Forward thinking company even in hard times

14 May 2021 - Contract Manager in Aylesbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really forward thinking company that invests in its staff and gives the opportunity to progress up to senior management

Cons

Constantly changing industry so you need to be able to move with the changes

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Everyone Active Response

Group Quality & Training Manager

Thanks for your feedback, coming out of the pandemic, we hope to be able to continue to invest in our colleagues as well as equipment and systems.

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The most DISGUSTING company I have ever worked for

19 Mar 2021 - Lifeguard in Syracuse, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my job when it was council run. It was a complete family and I really enjoyed working and coming to work. It even made a profit under the council.

Cons

When everyone active took over they said they wouldn’t change anything for at least 6 months. After 6 weeks the entire gym team were made redundant and they offered half the jobs on part time work instead of full time for minimum wage. Instead of having two swimming lesson groups at a time they squeezed in 5 groups into a 5 lane pool. More than 12 people left, of a centre with about 50 staff, many of whom had been there for over 10 years ( one for 26 years). New management came in who only cared about advancing their own careers and not about their team. Staffing was unfair and when I asked for the shifts to be shared equally the manager did not care and said first come first serve, and when he wanted me to help them out and do over 50 hours some weeks I was threatened because I could not do one particular weekend shift. I was taken off of furlough months before the furlough scheme was due to end in October 2020 yet I was not allowed to work as newer inexperienced members of staff were favoured due to them being almost 50% cheaper. When lockdown came around again I received an email saying I would not be receiving furlough because I was a casual worker and had not worked between August and October, despite me asking and management refusing to give me shifts, when under the government guidelines I was eligible.

1 person found this review helpful

Everyone Active Response

Group Quality & Training Manager

Thanks for your feedback, sorry to read about your expereince. It can be a challenge when transfering from one employer to another with so many changes taking place in the way the centres have been run. We do hope that as we come out of this pandemic we can begin to build our business again having been closed for so long and I'm sure colleagues resources will adapt to more customers being allowed into the centres

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

It is a Good Company

26 May 2021 - Baggage Handler in Uttoxeter, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Active, customer oriented, efficient, motivated, mostly monopoly

Cons

Do not want to share about my company's cons. its immoral

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Everyone Active.