"Love it!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England

I have been working at Judopay full-time

Pros

I have worked at Judopay for a few months now and love the culture in the office. There is a lot of trust which means we are able to work remotely and with the unlimited annual leave, we are able to get a healthy work life balance. We now have an office puppy which is a great and fun way to break up the day! Everyone is super friendly and sociable so I have always felt included in activities and social events. We have monthly reviews which have just ben introduced to allow us to work towards goals and have any coaching with line managers. I work directly with Ryan (CEO) and love the way he works as there is no micromanaging and I am able to make my own call on certain decisions. Office is based close to Shoreditch, Old St and Liverpool Street so great location for food and gym!

Cons

The managed building we work at can be busy at times and as there is only one lift, it can take some time to get in and out of the office. It is also difficult to book meeting rooms as we don't have much space in the shared building.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to work"

Current Intern - Sales & Marketing Intern in London, England

I have been working at Judopay for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment Smart people Goal Oriented

Cons

None, I loved interning for this company

Continue reading
  2. "Amazing Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Technical in London, England

I worked at Judopay for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely loved my internship at Judopay! From the beginning, I was able to discuss with my manager what I wanted to get experience in. This led to me being given projects and placed in roles that reflected my interests. Throughout my different roles I was given lots of support from the rest of the tech team and always had someone there to help if I was struggling. Due to the importance of the tasks I was involved with and the freedom given to me within them, I have left feeling like I have made my own mark in the company, which is an amazing feeling. The office culture at Judopay really made my internship. The team has a very supportive and friendly culture, making everyday office life fun and enjoyable. This is also improved even more by the adorable office puppies that keep everyone entertained. I thoroughly enjoyed the company socials which involved board game nights at the office, a rounders evening in the local park and a Christmas party. Business milestones were always recognised and celebrated along with employees’ hard work being rewarded through peer recognitions, which is something I really loved. I felt getting a good work/life balance was greatly encouraged and helped by the amazing ‘unlimited holiday’ company perk. I never expected to have such a rewarding and enjoyable placement year and have had an incredibly positive introduction into working life, with my expectations being set very high for the future.

Cons

Would be great to have more socials and company wide days in order to build relationships with employees from all areas of the business.

Discover more reviews about Judopay.