Employee Review

Current Employee

Love it!

Mar 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Judopay for a few months now and love the culture in the office. There is a lot of trust which means we are able to work remotely and with the unlimited annual leave, we are able to get a healthy work life balance. We now have an office puppy which is a great and fun way to break up the day! Everyone is super friendly and sociable so I have always felt included in activities and social events. We have monthly reviews which have just ben introduced to allow us to work towards goals and have any coaching with line managers. I work directly with Ryan (CEO) and love the way he works as there is no micromanaging and I am able to make my own call on certain decisions. Office is based close to Shoreditch, Old St and Liverpool Street so great location for food and gym!

Cons

The managed building we work at can be busy at times and as there is only one lift, it can take some time to get in and out of the office. It is also difficult to book meeting rooms as we don't have much space in the shared building.

3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People and Place to Work!

Feb 8, 2021 - Legal Counsel in London, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Space and opportunity to learn and develop within the financial/fintech space. Great people to share ideas with/learn from.

Cons

Normal growing challenges of a fintech in the space that can be solved with communication.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lovely place, not a rocket ship

Mar 15, 2022 - Head Of Customer Success in Old Street, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture work life balance Great to get into fintech,

Cons

Not a rocket ship- great little company

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Judopay.