Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Review

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA (US)
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

The flexibility in getting your required hours in. The excellent tuition reimbursement package as well pension and 401K matching. The company provides multiple growth opportunities for its employees and the ability to rotate around through multiple lines of business and programs. Working for the premier defense company allows for exciting work experiences that one would not normally get through his or her job. Plus, all employees know that their work directly impacts the national security of this country. Your work certainly feeds the soul and makes the hard work all that more rewarding.

Cons

The huge bureaucracy and multiple levels of management can be quite a drag on work production and program efficiency. The range in the quality of managers is rather wide. It sometimes begs the question as to how this person or that came into the position that they hold.

To set a clear vision for the program and don't be risk adverse to new potential engineering solutions.

2681 Other Employee Reviews for Lockheed Martin (View Most Recent)

I like the opportunies there

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Pay is good at Lockheed Martin.

Cons

Non-commercial business is less dynamic.

Change is positive for LMC.

A decent place to work, if you don't need outstanding healthcare

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Arlington, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros

Flexibility, little micromanagement, relaxed environment are some of the qualities of my work place.

Cons

The benefits package is very limited, only 1 healthcare plan available that should have better coverage considering the size of the company. Salary could be higher to compensate for the area we work in.

As far as the management where I work they do a good job taking care of the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Lockheed Martin