2020 Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2020 Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at 2020 Companies

1.8

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Altoona, PA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

This process honestly was the best interview I’ve experienced. It was more than I anticipated being though we was on a zoom chat. But with that being said I still got some reliable and credible information that I can use in the field.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 responsibilities of a supplier?   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 2020 Companies in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later a recruiter reached out and setup an interview for the next day. On the call the recruiter asked me a little bit about my experience and told me about the role, however; it was pretty apparent after he discussed the role that this position is titled completely wrong. A Recruiting Coordinator setups interviews for Recruiters and walks candidates through the process, but the recruiter told me that they wanted a whiz at excel and with data which sounded much more like an analyst type role. I wish they had titled this correctly otherwise I would never have applied and wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• This is a remote role, are you comfortable working completely remote?io   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Terre Haute, IN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter who got my foot in the door for an online video interview with a hiring employee. After this, there was a background check and online information to fill out.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was smooth and informative interview and made sure I was aware of the job and what all comes with it. It was a easy video interview. Liz is great at explaining the job title to make sure your ready for the role

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Hamburg, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very fast and professional yet comfortable and super friendly. Answered all questions and listened to my needs in looking for a new job. They asked me about my availability and where willing to accept what I was able to work and not make me feel guilty for having special requirements as far as a set schedule goes.

Interview Questions

• "Can you tell me about you, what kind of person you are, and you personal expirences and goals?"   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Sarasota, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very vague and they talked about endless jobs but couldn’t guarantee hours. It happened very quick. I applied and I received a call. Then I was told to watch for a call in “5 minutes” from someone else in the company. Seemed very strange

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone call, was hired there and then, just talked about my experience and everything else. It was over the phone with the hiring manager. They just went over my application and resume.

Samsung Experience Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Riverside, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process appeared very simple, the recruiter was late to call, stated the next step I would receive the call the next day by the area manager. The recruiter was fumbling to find my application asked me to tell her about myself, after a couple of minutes of me running down my career history there was silence for several more minutes. I was placed on hold and the interviewer walked away from the phone. She wrapped up the interview after a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• What technology do you use at home (mobile devices/computers)?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 2020 Companies (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The application was sent a week before I received an email for a phone interview. After that I received an in person interview which was very laidback, casual and overall chill.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 2020 Companies in March 2018.

Interview

Contacted by hiring manager first for phone screening. I then spoke to the district manager for two interviews. Offer was not made on the spot, took several days. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and willing to have a good conversation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.