A.M. Best Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at A.M. Best

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was not as difficult as it may seem. I was comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. They asked me simple questions about my resume and then asked me to take a test . I was just comparing to pieces of papers to each other.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about excel?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a consultant - Got interview call very quickly.
    They took my interview - there were 3 interviewees, then after gave me two written papers.
    They did not offer me due to some reason.
    After waiting a long I got the news from the consultant that I am not selected.

Interview Questions

Interview

not very intensive, basic questions about my experience and my knowledge of the business. didn't really feel very challenged about the process. had 2 levels of interviews, HR was ok, not very intense. basically if you want the job you will likely get it.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience? company you worked with   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.M. Best.

Interview

There were two interviews, both with live people, not on the phone. Met with a lot of people. There was not a lot of negotiation after the offer. They have flexible hours in theory, but a lot of work in reality.

Anonymous Employee in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews for this job, both times with 4-5 people at a time. Personally, I did not find this intimidating, but I know other people might. I got the offer the same day, after my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience. How will that transfer offer to the position you are applying for? Why are you leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A.M. Best in March 2016.

Interview

Wednesday: first interview with two managers
    Friday: second interview with the team the position is assigned to- managers from first interview were there to facilitate.
    Tuesday-Thursday following week: called my 3 professional references
    Friday: offered the job

Very friendly place and people. Easy to find the building.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No wiggle room- take it or leave it offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.M. Best.

Interview

The process begins with a standard 10 min phone screen asking about your interest in the company. 1st round is with several managers asking various questions on your background and the insurance ratings industry. 2nd round is with the top executives asking questions on why you think you would be a good fit here and how well you can meet dead lines. Shortly after the final round I found out that I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why A.M. Best? What do you know about the ratings industry?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

1) HR Round 2) Written Test 3) Discussion with the Managers- here it could go to 2 rounds of general discussion.

They confirmed my offer but declined at the final stage for some reason

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy so is process to get into it. nothing much asked and basic knowledge is required to crack the interview.nothing much asked and basic knowledge is required to crack the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Oldwick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A.M. Best (Oldwick, NJ (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

Laid back and casual. HR was a bit scary. New HR person is much less so and very good with people. There was a team of 5 managers who came in and interviewed me at once (pretty intimidating). Only one made it somewhat hard (economist) but everyone else took it easy and just got to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at A.M. Best?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.