A Nanny for U Interview Questions

Updated Dec 21, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A Nanny for U

A Nanny for U

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A Nanny for U in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied online after seeing the position on Care.com. I received a phone call the next day. The employee asked briefly about my childcare experience and availability. We scheduled an in-person interview, and I was sent a full application via email to fill out. The application was very thorough, which made the in-person interview go very smoothly and quickly as they already had all my answers in front of them. The interviewers were very friendly and the whole process was casual, yet professional and organized. They were very helpful in answering any and all questions I had.

Interview Questions
  • What childcare experience do you have?
    Answer Question
  • What areas are you willing to commute to?
  • What activities would you do while caring for an infant? A toddler? A school age child?

A Nanny for U

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A Nanny for U in Aug 2018

Interview

The owner was extremely proactive in getting back to me after I sent in my resume and CL. I talked to her one week and had an interview a few days later— it was all a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • She asked me if I was willing to grow with the company and what that meant to me.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A Nanny for U (Seattle, WA) in Jul 2018

Interview

It started with a prescreen then followed up with two in-person interviews. It was very casual, which made me feel comfortable. I interviewed with the owner, who was very welcoming and easy to talk to as well as got to meet the whole team.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very geared towards the specific role I was applying for. A lot of the interview process too was organic and just really getting to know each other and if it would be a good personality fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at A Nanny for U (Seattle, WA)

Interview

interviewed by family asked simple question of child care and experience with caring for kids interviewed by family asked simple question of child care and experience with caring for kids

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A Nanny for U (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2015

Interview

I emailed in my application to ANFU and the same day received a phone call from the owner, Rebecca. I was incredibly impressed with how proactive she was in the hiring process. It is clear she really cares and is passionate about her company. I had a very warm and open conversation with Rebecca which lead to our decision to meet in person and talk about the position further. In both of these instances I came away feeling positive about the company and the woman running it. I have interviewed for positions in the past where the individual hiring looked solely at their notes instead of my face, and focused on asking questions verbatim off of a page. My interview with Rebecca was altogether a different experience. Not only did she treat me with respect and listen to what I had to say, she was genuinely interested in getting to know my personality, my goals, and my strengths. When it came time to discuss our contract, Rebecca was clear, honest, and welcomed any questions from me. She was open to all of my suggestions and was flexible and fair when negotiating changes. I couldn’t have felt more confident or comfortable. I can’t say enough good things about my experience thus far with this company!

Interview Questions
  • I was told that I would need to be able to handle working with people who are direct, and who were more apt to get directly to the point instead of wasting time beating around the bush. They asked how I felt about that.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A Nanny for U (Seattle, WA) in Aug 2013

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail through the owner to set up a phone interview a few hours after submitting my application. Completed the phone interview with the owner the next day and scheduled an in-person interview for the next work day. When I arrived there were numerous other interviewees there and they were running behind. I interviewed with the owner and the permanent placement coordinator separately and then talked to them together. Throughout the interview a lot of illegal questions were asked such as "Are you single? Do you plan to get married? Do you want to have children? How old are you? What would you consider your religious belief?"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed